bandit x doc | all I got

Start from the beginning

all he ever had was drifting away from him and it's his fault. for a second he thought he saw Cedrick opening his eyes and giving him one last weak smile before going limp again.

4am and I cannot say goodbye
Crawling back home id do anything for you
And I'm sitting up awake and now I can't forget you and I don't know what to do  

gasping, Dominic shot up from his bed as he placed his hands on his chest, feeling his rapid heart beat. soon, he buried his face into his arms and soon tears streaming down his face.

the only thing playing over and over again in his mind was him leaving his brother behind, the last smile that Cedrick gave him and lowering his brother back to mother nature.

he was lost, broken and hate flow though his veins, hate for himself. at this point, he would do anything, absolutely anything, just to have his bother back.

"Dominic?" he hears Gustave's sleepy voice call out from behind him, and Dominic being Dominic, refused to turn around to look at his lover with his teary eyes. Dominic just shook his head as he hid his face in his hands even more.

sitting up, Gustave moved closer to him and placed his arms around Dominic, moving his hands to his chest, feeling Dominic's fast heat beat.

"Gustave.." Dominic choked out, wanting to explain how he was feeling but ends up crying even more.

as Gustave shushed Dominic, he pulled him against his chest and pulled him back to bed, Dominic still not wanting to face anyone, hid his face in Gustave's chest and placed one of his arms around his boyfriend's neck and the other searching for his boyfriend's hand, to which Gustave gripped his hands and placed a soft kiss on Dominic's forehead.

"do you what to talk about it?" Gustave spoke up.

nodding, Dominic looked up at Gustave and let out a sigh then burying his face back into Gustave's chest.

"I don't know what to do..."

lightly chuckling, Gustave ruffled Dominic's hair, "you know I can't hear you right? your voice's muffled, dear."

lifting his head, Dominic looked at Gustave, and spend a good few minutes just staring and admiring Gustave, and be grateful that he has such a beautiful man is his.

"Dominic? is everything okay?" Gustave asked as he tilted his head sideways, eye locked onto Dominic.

in response, Dominic just moved up on top of Gustave and placed his head on the medic's neck, placing soft kisses. laughing, Gustave placed his arm around Dominic, placing soft kisses on his head every now and then, giving Dominic time to relax and open up to him.

"I dreamt of Cedrick again, if only I wasn't greedy, Cedrick would be okay and here with me, instead of..." unable to finish his sentence, Dominic tightened his grip around Gustave.

humming softly, Gustave stroked Dominic's hair slowly, hoping to relief some of his boyfriend's stress and maybe guilt.

"love, it's okay, take your time. I'll be here with you all the way."

"but! if I didn't rush, if only I thought of Cedrick and his safety, now I'll be-"

the more Bandit spoke, the more tears flowed out, seeing this hurt Gustave, knowing that he can't do much to help him but only be with him all the way.

"Dominic, look at me."

still insisting to bury his face in Gustave's neck, Dominic shook his head.

"Dominic."

hearing Gustave's hard tone, Dominic looked with with his teary eyes and red nose, years still flowing out of his eyes.

using one hand to rub away the tears, Gustave cupped Dominic's face and Dominic leaned in to his touch, feeling like the luckiest person to have Gustave and his boyfriend.

"baby, I know you feel guilty for Cedrick's death, but you need to stop beating yourself up for it. I'm sure he doesn't want to see you like this."

keeping his eyes on Dominic's and his hands still cupping his boyfriend's face, Gustave spoke softly, wanting his boyfriend to stop crying, seeing him hurt makes Gustave hurt as well.

nodding, Dominic leaned down to kiss Gustave, slow and steady. his lips rubbing against Gustave's and soon his tongue pushing it's way into Gustave's mouth, sliding over his boyfriend's tongue.

before pulling away, Dominic took Gustave's lips between his teeth and nibbled on it softly, making Gustave let out a moan.

"cheeky boy." Gustave teased before pulling Dominic back into his embrace and placing his boyfriend's head on to his chest.

tracing Gustave's muscles with a finger, Dominic looked up at his boyfriend and pouted his lips out, asking for another kiss.

unable to resist, Gustave leaned down to give him one more kiss. a short but sweet one. it was rare for Dominic to act this way,  usually it would be Gustave asking for kisses and hugs, not the other way round, but Gustave isn't complaining.

"go to sleep loved one, I'll be here with you wake up, I'll be with you all the way." Gustave spoke at his hands started stroking Dominic's hair once more.

"good night Gustave."

"good night loved one."

"Gustave?"

looking at Dominic, Gustave tilted his head sideways and gave a questioning look.

"thank you, so much. I have no idea what to do without you. you're all I got. " Dominic whispered, cuddling closer to his lover.

"I won't ever leave, I promise you."

--------------------------------------------------

hello loved ones, Alex here. hope you guys liked this part!

first off, I apologise for the delay of the Jackal w/ female reader part II of 'who's the hunter now?" it's progress. wanted to make it as good as possible.

and secondly, updates might be slower as my school is starting to get hectic and exams are soon. but i'll still update and still taking requests!

anyways up next:
- Jackal w/ female reader (part II of "who's the hunter now?"
- blitz smut prompts
- glaz w/ male reader
- lion w/ female reader smut
- buck w/ female reader
- GIGN headcannons
- Spetsnaz headcannon
- bandit + Cedrick

till the next update! ♡