I groaned and got up. I swung my legs to the side, and got my towels ready. I think I'm gonna fall asleep in the shower.

10 minutes and I was out. Damn, new record.

I wrapped up my hair in the towel and another around my body. After that, I brushed my teeth and finally went to my room.

It was kinda cold outside, but when we got to Dallas, it was gonna get warmer. I don't want to look all sweaty when I meet everyone.

So I looked through my closet and finally decided. My hair wasn't dry so I went into the bathroom again and blow dried my hair.

5 minutes later, my hair was put into a side braid. I put on deodorant, got my phone and went downstairs to eat something.

My mom and dad were both awake because they wanted to say bye before I was off to another country without them. My mom was making eggs, and my dad was stirring his black coffee. Gross. I only like coffee with plant based milk.

"Good morning." I said and they said it back in Spanish.

"Are you excited?" my dad asked.

"Psh, yeah. So excited I'm nauseous."

"Isn't it just butterflies?" my mom asked as she put my eggs on a plate. I shrugged.

"I hope so." I looked at the microwave clock, and it was 7:15. Damn, I gotta finish fast. My mom gave me my eggs and I sat down at the table. I put ketchup on them and dug in.

I was half finished when the door opened. Shawn came walking in through the hallway in a gray hoodie, and black sweatpants. Then my dad gave me chocolate milk.

"Good morning." Shawn said as he was greeting my parents.

"What?" my dad asked. My parents and I were trying to teach Shawn as much Spanish as possible. I don't know, it was funny when he couldn't say things. You see, Shawn could write, and understand Spanish, yet he couldn't actually speak it. He slurs his words and he could barely roll his r's.

"Buenos Dias." he corrected himself and my parents applauded him. Shawn bowed and sat down across from me on the table. I laughed and swallowed my food.

"Ready?" I asked as I wiped my mouth and put my napkin on my plate and walked to the kitchen to put my plate in the sink.

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yup, I just need to get my suitcase and we can leave." I said and started walking to my room. Shawn followed.

I went to the bathroom, rinsed my mouth with mouthwash, and went to my room.

"Do me a favor and take my suitcase downstairs." I looked at him and smiled. He rolled his eyes.

"Pleasseeeeee."

"Ugh, fine." he said and went for my suitcase. He grabbed it with one arm and tried to lift it, but it didn't budge.

"Dude, what the hell do you have in here?!" he said as he carried it with both hands, and his cheeks were getting red. His cheeks are always red, but redder than usual.

"Oh c'mon! Don't you work out!" He let go of the suitcase and laid against the wall. His breathing was heavy. He barely walked 5 steps...

"Yeah, so?" he crossed his arms.

"Then you should be able to take that downstairs." I said.

"Not when there's fuckin rocks in there." he said pointing at the big suitcase.

"Oh be a man!" I said and patted his shoulder. A little hard.

"Ow!"

"That hurt you?" He rolled his eyes and I laughed. He grabbed the suitcase and successfully made it downstairs. Yet it only took him 36 hours to get it downstairs, but I'm still grateful he did it for me.

I double checked my room, looking to see if I forgot anything, and when I didn't, I went downstairs. Mr. M was talking to my mom and dad, while I think Shawn was outside.

"Here we go." I whispered to myself as I went down the stairs and said goodbye to my mom and dad.

"Promise to call us. Tell us when you get to the hotel and so on. Okay?" my dad asked. I nodded.

"I promise." they hugged me again and I made it outside to Mr. M's car. I jumped in the backseat and put my seat belt on. Then Mr. M did the same.

"You guys ready?" he said to both of us. Everyone's luggage was in the back, and I had a small carry on next to me which consisted of earphones, phone, iPod, lotion, and chap-stick. I don't plan on wearing makeup until we get to the hotel.

"Ready." Shawn and I said together and we were off to the airport.