Killpop (Radlee)

"She’s sticking needles in her skin." Ronnie Radke said with a grin, rubbing his wrists where handcuffs had just been taken off.
"Her canvas doesn’t leave a lot to fantasy, but her peace of mind can’t stay inside the lines." He said, looking at the pictures of a woman's body spread before him on the table. Familiar pale skin, covered in tattoos and scars. Fire red hair that he had held in his fist more than once, and more recent, track marks littering the arms and skin in between the toes.
"It’s so confusing, ya know? The methods that she’s using." He said, and the officer across from him exchanged a glance with his partner before nodding for Ronnie to continue.

"She knows she shouldn’t leave a mark that I can see, which is the worst part." He said disdainfully, eyes locked on her arms.
"Now it's cold and lonely, but that’s because she told me that when she's lost inside her dirty world, no one hurts this pretty girl but her." Ronnie chuckled, then locked eyes with a detective who stood by the door.
"Can I see Lee now? She's probably on the phone with her sister, cursing me to hell and back."

"Lee?" He asked, and Ronnie nodded. The officers exchanged a glance and then they both looked at the raven haired man.
"Tell us about her." They asked, and he smiled.
"Well, she’s beautiful, and more than a little better than a man deserves."
"And I'm not insane, just please tell me she won’t change." He said softly, and the officers exchanged a glance.

"Maybe I should let her go, but the only thing about it is I only can when she loves me." He continued, eyes going back to the pictures in disbelief.
"I mean how can I just let her go?" He asked, and then put his head on his arms.
"I mean, Christ she’s drowning in herself again."

"My God, what a lovely sin." Ronnie said, and Lee touched his shoulder, a small squeeze that told him to keep talking.
"So, I guess there’s nothing left to do, but have my way." He said softly, and she smiled.
"And she can feel it’s right so she doesn’t close her eyes. Then she smiles and answers it doesn’t seem to matter." He said softly, blinking at the sudden bright lights of the interview room he sat in.

"Now lost inside my dirty head, something tells me I’m the one who’s kept so volatile." He continued, mouth twisting angrily.
"A little better than a man defiled. And oh, I need the pain." He smiled, and after a moment the officers excused themselves to walk outside.

Please tell me she won’t change

"We were meant to be together!" Ronnie screamed, eyesight going red as he glared at Lee, who glared right back, up until Ronnie's hands closed around her throat.
"Now die and fucking love me. We were meant to hurt each other, now die and fucking love me!" He screamed, squeezing tighter and tighter until her eyes began to bulge and her tongue protruded from her mouth.
Die and fucking love me." He whispered, then picked up the phone.

For hatter_jac