Daughters [Sandie]

"Before you twist your tongue know there's no chance at all." Danger Urie said as his girlfriend Quinn walked up, her manicured nails pressed against her chest as she looked at him.
"I'm not here for that. Came here against my will and my wills tested strong so far." she spat, and pushed past him to the booming party that they both showed up for.

"I don't want to talk and I'm already upset." Quinn said when Danger caught up to her, and he grabbed her elbow to keep her in place.
"I can't just stand by and watch this. I know how it goes."
"And what the fuck do you know?" she seethed, and his eyes flashed once before he spoke.
"That you'll meet your demise in a drunken man's bet. But its okay, take another pull to make certain you forget." he spat, handing her another red cup full of liquid.
"Danger.." she said softly, and he scoffed.

"And to think that you're somebody's daughter, away at college not getting smarter. Do you think Matt and Cole would be proud?" he asked, and her eyes hardened into pools of silver marble.
"Everything changes when all the lights in the room are as low as you." she growled, and he let out a breath.
"Don't trip you'll sober up soon, and when you do, you'll regain an honest perspective as you puke on the floor." he said with a smirk, and she rolled her eyes.
"Can't remember why your knees are so cut up and sore, but don't worry. I'll be there to remind you." he said, and she shook her head before splashing her drink into his face.
"And you'll be hung over all day, so dont call me." she snarled, and then grabbed her coat and stormed out.

You'll be hung over all day