H.P- Part 22.

I rubbed my tired eyes, looking around me, trying to find some sort of clue as to where I was and how did i get here.

I looked at my arm and found the many many wires connected to it, some went up my legs, others were in my nose. I looked up, but immediatly regretted it as i looked into a bright light that gave me a instant headache.

The walls around me were all white and plain and the bed i had been laying in was so uncomfortable. I was wearing a patient coat. Wait, was i in a hospital? I looked down to my side and saw Thomas sleeping. His head laying on my hand and his arm around my waist. He was sitting in a chair alongside me, but still managed to get a hold of me. He hadn't shaved due to the slight stubble that caressed his face. The bags under his eyes indicating that he hasn't slept as well.

I moved my hand slightly, and he immediatly shot up, looking around himself first and then to my eyes. His emerald orbs softened immediatly upon connecting with my own. The many emotions swiveling in his eyes. Love, being the strongest, and then regret, guilt sorrow and grief.

"Mikayla..." he trailed off, rubbing the back of his hand softly against my cheek, as if checking whether i was real or he was heluscinating.

I giggle slightly at his silliness and he immediatly embraced me into a soft hug, holding my little frame against his much larger one. Whispering "I love you" many times as he kissed on any open skin he could find, making me giggle again.

"I cant believe it" he whispered to himself as he withdrawed himself from me, my skin feeling cold at the loss of him.

"I love you so much" he said again making me smile to myself upon hearing those words come from his mouth.

"And i love you more. But right now, I need water" I laughed as his face lightened up with amusement, quickly making his way to the nearby basen, rinsing the cup and then bringing it to my mouth carefully. I drank my thirst away very quickly as I wanted Thomas by my side.

"What happened?" I asked softly, and as those very words left my mouth, Thomas's facial expression changed and so did his eyes.

"You dont remember?"

I shook my head slightly making him raise a brow.

"I'll explain at home. But I need you to see the doctor love"

"NO! I want you, I only need you. He doesn't need to check up on me, I'm fine" I ranted quickly, not liking the thought of another male touching me in ways i didn't like.

"Please baby, just for safety reasons" Thomas begged, with a glint of sympathy in his eyes.

"Fine" i sighed out, making him jump from his seat to go call the doctor who came seconds later.

"Ms. Johnson, how nice to see you awake" he said with a smile tugging at his lips.

I smiled back.

"Lets see how you're holding up" he said, pulling out his machines and placing them all over my body, making me groan in annoyance. Thomas letting out a soft chuckle at my reaction.

"You're perfectly fine Ms. Johnson, just a miner headache should appear from the many sleep you've had, and you'll be fine after that" he smiled, "Has Mr. Marcano told you already?"

"Told me what?" I asked looking over to Thomas who had a hurt expression on his face and his eyes focusing on my own.

"I'll leave that to you" the doctor said, walking out with a heavy heart.

"Thomas?"

He didn't answer.

"THOMAS?!" I was getting annoyed, agitated, irritated and pissed.