H.P- Part 13.

PICTURE OF MARCUS MARCANO ABOVE😍😍.

Edited.

Mikayla Johnson.

"You heard me right," He stated with no sign of any humor or a smiled laced across his beautiful features.

Yes. He was beaitful. Anyone would agree with me right now.

He was perfect.

"H-he killed her?"I asked uncertainty. Sure, I knew that Dwayne was a killer, a mafia ruler, a dangerous man, but he didn't strike me as someone who would lay their hands on a woman. I mean, if he could do that... what would stop him from hurting me next? Or worse, killing me.

He simply nodded with a glimpse of hurt laced in his eyes. He must have really cared for this girl.

And i hear I thought, Dwayne really cared for me. That he really loved me. But... turns out he just needed someone to sleep with, someone to take his grief and sorrows away, someone to take her place. But no matter what i could do.. i would never be her.

Never.

"I'm sorry you had to hear it from me," he said suddenly noticing my glassy eyes.

"Can I ask you a question though?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Why did you guys become enemies?? I mean you guys are brothers," I trailed off.

He tensed up the mere mention of the word 'brothers' ,I didnt mean to hurt a sore spot, but i really had to know. It's been what's bugging me most and i couldn't hold my curiosity back anymore.

"I-it's kinda personal, and neither of us enjoy speaking of it," he said quickly looking everywhere but at me.

"Okay. I won't push you."

"See?" He paused, "That's what i like about you. You respect other people's wishes and you're so kind and sweet. I'de never do what Dwyane did to you, you deserve so much more than him," he said while lifting my chin up to meet his gaze and then stroking my cheek ever so gently. Oh no. I knew where this was going. I already planned on ending things with Dwayne, and now Marcus is making a move on me?! Huh! No.

I just wanted to go home, relax and binge watch teen wolf with a bed full of snacks.

Away from everyone and everything. I realised that men were just trouble, even though my heart just got shattered into a million pieces, I wasn't planing on ever falling inlove again. Ide just have to accept what was and what is.

"Dont, please don't," I begged while turning my face away from him so that he'd stop touching me and not see me cry like a little toddler who cant get a candy.

"I'm sorry, it's just... I haven't felt this way about anyone before. I've watched you for some time and you're just... perfect. As time went on, I realised I kinda like you Mikayla. But i know I cant have you so i wont pressure you into anything. I'm sorry," he whispered the last bit so i couldn't hear him, but I did.

Crap.

Now his sad.

Wow. Never knew the day would come where i had amazingly hot twins both chasing after me.

Hmp, things happen right?

"I'm sorry too," I whispered to myself knowing I brought back memories of her. He said he never loved anyone but her, then i came along...

I turned my gaze away from him, looking out the window and enjoying the marvelous view of the ocean and waves. Couples hanging out, holding hands and watching their kids play around... I guess I'll never have that. I felt my head start pounding tremendously and then start heating up. I felt dizzy and my vision blurred up. Suddenly, my body fell limp and everything around me started fading out and turning black. My lids felt heavy to uphold and keep open, until they closed on their own accord. I felt myself being dragged into a black ebuss where nothing and no-one existed. Why? I do not know. But I what i can say, is that i felt at peace with everything. Finally I felt peaceful and graceful at a place where no-one would bother and hurt me anymore. I was safe. I was safe and protected by myself. I no longer feared anything and anyone. I was happy. Content. No pain. For you can't have a rainbow without a little rain...