H.P- Part 10

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS OF SEXUAL CONTENT!!

Edited😈😈.

Mikayla Johnson.

Relaxing and enjoying the scenery with Dwayne was amazing. He had taken me out to this stargazing place. I had to admit, it was beautiful. We had agreed on calling him Dwayne seeing as he was more comfortable with it although Thomas was his real name. He had explained to me why he changed his name and why Marcus wanted revenge. Honestly, we hadn't had any attacks lately and i think Marcus gave up or something. Everything was normal again...

"You okay baby?" He asked as he snapped me out of my trance.

"Yes, just thinking."

"About?"

"Marcus. Will he-"

"I don't know. I don't want to lie to you Micky... knowing Marcus, he isnt done. If anything... His planning his next move, but can we first relax before we think about things like that?" He confessed as he released a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry."

And with that, he kissed my forehead and leaned back again with me in his arms. His huge... arms. He had rented this place out just for the two of us. No-one else was here, honestly... I really don't know how much money he spent just on this one place.

"Baby...?" He questioned.

"Hmp?"

"It's just us here you know...." He trailed off as he sat up and started kissing up and down my neck as he slowly lifted my sweater from me.

"Yeah, and?" I answered sarcastically.

"It's perfect. Don't you think? Under the stars..."

I didn't answer and he took advantage of that as he kissed down my cleavage, removing my jeans as he did so. He spread my legs and positioned himself between them. I wrapped my legs around his torso as I used my feet to pull down his sweatpants. He didn't hesitate to remove his sweater, revealing those beautiful, defined abs and sexy V line. He was now only left in his Calvin Klein underwear and me in my teal black lace bra and panties.

He soon started kissing down my neck again, leaving a few hickeys here and there. I started out with small moans as his tongue did wonders on my now hot body. It danced along my jawline as he made his way lower and lower. He stopped at my cleavage and reached for my back, unclipping my bra and whispered, "as much as i admire how sexy you looked in those, I prefer you without it."

I moaned as he took my breast into his mouth and sucked on it, making my breath hitch in my throat. I felt like i was cloud nine right now. He let go of it and blew over it, sending tingles throughout my entire body. Making me shudder with pleasure. Then he took me back into his mouth, licking, biting and sucking on it.

He sure was experienced in these type of things...

"Dwaynee..." I moaned out as he took my other breast between his forefinger and thumb, leaving none unattended.

"Thomas. I want you to moan my real name as I slowly break you..." He whispered seductively into my ear.

I didn't reply, because I couldn't. I couldn't say anything except moan and groan at this extreme pleasure he was giving me.

Then he left it.

He didn't continue, except let his tongue travel further down my body... In places I wasn't expecting it to go.

He kissed it and then lifted my legs over his shoulder, giving him easy access in between my legs. He started out slow, as his tongue danced and played with my G spot. I was caught dumbfounded right now. I didn't know what to do, so i leaned my head backward and arched my back up in ecstasy. His tongue swiped over my clit as it later thrusted into me. He was fucking me with his tongue. He sucked on me and a few groans escaped him now and then so I knew he was enjoying this just as much as i was.

I ran my fingers through his hair, enjoying the feeling of it within my hands. Even with messy hair, he still manages to kill it. He looks incredibly sexy.

"Thomas.. " I moan out as my head falls back on its own accord. I can feel something building up within me, like its about to explode the more his tongue roams my sex.

Just as I was about to burst, he stops,"you will cum when I say you can."

Then he completely left me. Confused and high on pleasure. I let my eyes roam his beautiful physique, But one thing caught my attention...

His... manhood, was, hard and erected!

"Checking me out, huh?" He asked with a smirk as he positioned himself between my legs again, This time bringing his lips to meet my own. The kiss was slow and passionate, like he meaned it and never wanted me to leave him again.

And i never will...

He continued his torture, but this time slowly rubbing me and inserting a finger into me making me squirm under his hold. He started out going in and out slowly before later picking up his pace and adding another finger making me moan incredibly louder.

He thrusted it in and out and then I felt like my body was on fire, and I was about to explode when he stopped yet again. Removing his wet finger, but this time... adding something else. His dick.

He groaned as his tip grazed my pussy, I felt myself drip from beneath him. Then he slowly moved in. Groaning as he did so. He moved his head backward and rolled his eyes as he moved in deeper. I squirmed in pain as he stretched me to accommodate his size. He was extremely large for an average male. But then again... he wasn't too average?

It hurt so bad as he moved deeper, but then all of a sudden his groans became louder and his body jerked slightly as he stopped moving and said,  "Y-you're a v-virgin?"

How'd he know?

"Yes," I whispered with a small smile, feeling proud that he was my first. And hopefully my last.

"Fuck..." He whispered from beneath me as he began moving again, but this time slower than before...

Dwayne Corano.

I moved slowly inward, afraid I'de hurt her. But then all of a sudden I felt some sort of barrier and I immediatly knew, letting my groans become louder, realising what she was. My body jerked up a bit as my tip reached her barrier and I noticed her whimpers.

"Y-you're a virgin?" I asked as my tone was laced with concern and worry.

"Yes," she whispered with the cutest of smiles I've ever seen.

"Fuck.." I groaned as I felt pride that ide be her first. I'm about to break her...

I leaned forward in her ear and whispered, "I love you Mikayla," I thrusted into her, reaching and breaking her barrier as she screamed from beneath me.

"The worst is over," I whispered kissing her forehead and then her lips comforting her.

I then pulled out slowly and thrusted back into her, this time a bit faster but not too fast as her pussy might still be sore.

Her screams and whimpers turned into moans as he clawed at my back and arched her back up, making her breasts push up against my chest.

I groaned as i felt her pussy become impossibly wetter than it already is, she was close...

And so was i...

I pulled out yet again, and then thrusted back into her, faster and harder as she moaned my name over and over again.

I moved in and out of her a few more times as i felt my body jerk again, but this time it was more. I thrusted one last time and then i came. I came inside her wet cunt and seconds later she did the same. My eyes drooped down to her legs only to see it shaking and our juices running down her thighs. This time causing a smirk to appear on my face knowing i caused it.

I slowly pulled out of her and rested my head on top of her chest as it heaved up and down. She was breathless and honestly, so was I. I listened to her heartbeat at its best. I smiled to myself knowing i caused that too.

I was really a lucky man to be blessed with such a stunning, mouthwatering and adorable woman ever....

~~~~