H.P Part 3.

Mikayla Johnson.

I woke up to something hard pressing up against my backside. It hurt but the funny part of it all was that it felt... good. I didn't want to move, yet it was so painful. I accidentally groaned when the hard, stick or whatever it was moved downward to my... ass.

What was this thing??

I moved and swayed my hips side to side, in hopes of getting it away from me.

"Stop," I heard a thick, masculine voice groan into my ear.

Shit.

How had i not noticed him here?

I moved again, still wanting this thing away from my ass!

"STOP!" He yelled followed by a longer and sexier groan. His morning voice was so hot and it had gotten me... wet in places.

I swayed my hips again side to side, but this time, not to get it away.. But to get his attention.

Without a warning, I was pinned down onto the bed with my hands above my head and a sexy godley being on top of me, with no sweater on. His rippled and defined abs stood out and his chest was big and... sexy.

FUCK.

He smirked when he noticed me checking him out, and to my dismay, i wasn't done. My eyes trailed up to his dark, messy hair and emerald orbs shining and staring down at my fragile little frame. His chiseled face and sharp jawline got my panties moist. I allowed my eyes to go back down, but this time, completely down. I noticed his member standing up at attention pressing through his black briefs.

Dirty images popped into my head of what that could do to me and all the pleasure it could give me...

Stop, Micky, stop!

"I told you to stop, but you were being disobedient. So now I'm afraid you'll be getting a punishment for not listening to your master," he spoke out in a stern voice making my insides shake. This dude was turning me so on right now.

"You want it?" He asked.

OF COURSE I WANT IT!

"Hmp, maybe," I answered with a shrug.

He smirked again, and started kissing up and down my neck making me giggle. He stopped and raised an eyebrow.

"What? I'm ticklish," I answered.

"I noticed," he replied before leaving a peck on my lips and getting up from the bed, making his way to one of the doors which im guessing leads to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked sitting up from the bed, knowing full well his going to the bathroom.

He instantly spun around, looking at me with those beautiful eyes, but this he had been smiling, like a genuine smile and I smiled too.

"I was going to the bathroom, but if you want me to stay.."

I didn't know why or how or when, but i seemed to get a sense of protection whenever i was with him or near him. He didn't look like he wanted to hurt me in any way, he actually looked like he cared for me. But i still couldn't trust him that easily, what if he turns on me? starts abusing me as well?

He stood still, awaiting his answer as he leaned against door frame and my smile just couldn't seem to go away.

"You can go, Mr. Marcano," I said sweetly laying back down in the bed.

"But i don't want to."

"Yeah," I laughed, "You need to."

He chuckled lightly and stood there still, a small and soft smile on his beautiful features.

"I'll go then," he responded but not before stealing a long hard glance at me first.

"Beautiful," he whispered.

And after that, I heard nothing but footsteps getting fainter and fainter with every second.

I got up and headed to the other bathroom I'm guessing, did my womanly things such as brush my teeth, comb my hair, wash myself, etc. If you think about it, those are male things too..

Stupid.

I headed out and facepalmed myself, when I realized that I forgot my clothes and things in the Rover. Shit. Now I have to put on the same old panties and bra I had on before! Sad life, so sad. Sniff sniff.

I didn't want to put on the same underwear again, so without a bra, i slipped on one of his huge shirts and a new pair of boxers. The shirt reached to below my knees, as i was way shorter than most girls and the boxer couldnt be seen as it reached above my knees.

I tied my hair into a messy bun and left two strands running down my face as i reapplied my lip gloss. I put on light mascara, wait. How come here was womanly things in his cupboard?? My heart burnt with rage as the thoughts of other woman coming in here crossed my mind. Who am I kidding?? He probably slept with more than 100 woman already, he is officially classified as a man whore.

Yup, a man whore.

Once i was fully done with all my duties, i stepped out of the shower and breathed in the fresh smell of pancakes and bacon. I closed my eyes and followed the scent, not realising where i was going.. I didn't care. Because I was hungry, and nothing.. I mean NOTHING, keeps a lady away from her food. Especially this lady.

"Hungry?" I heard the sound of an olderly lady asking me as i made my way into the kitchen island, where I pulled out a stool and sat upon, ravishing the yummy smell of food.

"Yes please," I answered.

"Coming right up, and what might your name be?"

"Mikayla, Mikayla Johnson," I answered once again, my voice coming out barely even a whisper, and i swear if this lady took any longer with my breakfast, she'll be eating my fists.

"Too bad girls like you never last around here, you'll end up just like the others..." she trailed off, dishing out some eggs and bacon and pouring me juice.

Okay, this lady was freaky. Really freaky. She literally got me shuddering and goosebumps appeared on my skin. What did she mean by the others? And girls like you never last around here. Did he have others in here?? I wasn't the only one? No wonder I found makeup in his closet.

But one thing was for sure, I sure as hell am not like the others and I most definitely wasn't going to end up like them....