Chapter 26

"Izzy!" Zali hissed through her teeth.

"Oh relax a little." Isirona rolled her eyes. "My sister and her friends are more than happy to wait till after the dance."

"That's not the point!"

"Then what is?" Izzy questioned, turning to study her lover as she adjusted the bow around her neck.

Zali would never wear a dress, so she and Isirona found a compromise. Zali would wear black dress pants, boots and a vest over a white blouse with cuffed wrists. In all she actually looked really nice, but it was still far more fancy than anything she would normally wear.

To be honest, the succubus wasn't any better, donning a more classy version of her own outfit, with flairs and flats instead of boots, and a embroidered vest over a short sleeve blouse. This allowed her to wear decorated silver plated bracers that covered her forearms.

"Why do I have to dress up so fancy?" Zali whined.

"Because you look nice in it." Izzy answered, turning to her lover and helping her tie on her own bow.

"This is stupid. Do we have to go?"

Izzy laughed and leaned down to kiss Zali softly, connecting their lips sensually. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to." The succubus answered.

"Then we can stay home?" Zali asked, looking up at Izzy with hope in her eyes, knowing the succubus would quickly melt for her.

Isirona went to open her mouth when Vanessa pushed opened the door with Ciera practically getting a piggyback ride from her vampire girlfriend.

"Hell no, you are not backing out now." Vanessa answered, with Ciera giggling in her ear.

"Is she already drunk?" Zali asked.

"I'm not drunk! That's pretty rude of you to say." Ciera scoffed. "I'm just excited!"

"You're going to the dance?" Zali questioned.

"Of course I'm going. I'm babysitting Ness so she doesn't get into any trouble." The Nymph explained, running her hand under the vampire's chin.

Zali rolled her eyes. "Then you guys can go have fun. I don't want to go out in public dressed like this..." The mage grumbled.

"You make it sound like you don't look amazing." Ness rolled her eyes.

"Shut up!" Zali snapped, turning her face away from them as a blush crept across her cheeks.

Isirona smirked and leaned her head down towards Zali's ear. "If you do this for me, I'll reward you when we get home." She whispered.

Zali swallowed hard, her voice catching in her throat.

"What'd she say Ness!" Ciera whined, shaking Ness's shoulder.

"I couldn't hear 'em." The vampire answered with a smirk. "I'm not Superman hun, I can't hear everything in the world."

"So you say." Ciera grumbled.

Isirona took Zali's hand and laced their fingers together before making her way towards the door, bringing the mage with her. "Let's get going then."

"But it's illegal to date a teacher!" Zali's eyes widened. "If people see me with you we'll both get into a lot of trouble!"

"I'm immortal my love, I think they'll reconsider."

"But they'll all think I'm sleeping with you just to keep my grades up!"

"You mean you aren't?" Ciera questioned, before Ness dropped the Nymph on her ass and took off out the door to escape the wrath of her mistress.