Chapter 7

Ever since the incident in the Pleasure Pocket, Isriona had been considerably more touchy with Zali.

She was always trying to hold onto her if she could, like she desperately needed the contact. It wasn't unwelcome either, as when they weren't touching she would almost feel empty inside.

Class was the worst of it, as the devilish demon couldn't physically hold her, so instead she mentally did. Causing Zali to see the demon standing around the room or sitting at her desk. The mage quickly learned she was the only one who could see her, but she could definitely feel her.

Not that it was bad... She was getting used to keeping quiet.

The demon liked to poke and prod her to get her attention, mostly when she least expected it.

But Zali was starting to get irritated.

"I have to use the restroom." Zali told the teacher as she stood up and left the classroom. She went into the bathroom and growled as Izzy was standing by the sinks.

"What the hell do you want?!" Zali snapped.

"Your attention."

"Why? I'm supposed to be listening to my teacher! Shouldn't you want me to?"

"I do, but his lesson is boring, and tactless." Izzy answered.

"But you should want me to try my best in school!"

"With me as your teacher!"

"That's not the point! If I drop out of my advanced magic course and yet still know advanced level magic spells then they're going to know something's wrong!" Zali barked. "What's gotten into you? You're usually quiet when I'm at school."

"I guess I just miss your attention." Izzy shrugged.

"Be honest Isriona." Zali snapped.

"I'm your teacher!" Izzy answered.

"Stop saying that!"

Izzy let out a whine but otherwise said nothing else.

"You're lying to me." Zali glared. "Why do you really torment me at class?"

Izzy frowned, watching Zali with guilty eyes. "I just want to touch you."

Zali groaned. "Can't you like... Mentally hug me? Why do you have to poke me?"

"I suppose..."

"Come on, you're an adult! Shouldn't you be smarter than that?"

"It's difficult." Izzy explained. "Since I've found myself bound to you I've been much less patient and calm. Usually I'm able to force myself to remain in control, but lately..."

"Since we went to your pocket dimension you mean?"

Izzy shrugged, a meek smile tugging at her lips. "Yes. Since then I've found it nearly impossible. Like I have so much extra energy just begging to be released."

"Well I don't, so we can't keep doing that." Zali narrowed her eyes.

"Not all the time!"