Bye Bye

'I can't make you love me

If you don't.

You can't make your heart feel

Something it won't.'

- Bon Iver

Everyone, hello.
I'm pretty stressed now with all my sudden AP work, and I'm so sorry I haven't been publishing lately, I've been sooo busy and distracted and my Wattpad had been being weird, so I think I've got it to work now.
I really hope you enjoy this chapter well maybe you will and maybe you won't... but either way ♥
And wish me luck on my mock exam tomorrow!
Love you all
-cilla

Leaving Charlie's place was harder than I thought, and I had to lie. I didn't even know what to tell him. "I'm just gonna sleep at my house."

He looked confused but shrugged it off. "Well, wish me luck sleeping alone." He joked, giving me a hug.

I hung off him, making him laugh at me. He smelled so good. So much like him. I was about to spend the night with someone else, while in the arms of someone who- for some strange reason- had more of my heart than any other man. Other than my father, of course.

But Andy loved me.

"Good luck." I said, looking up at him and having him peck my lips, then I left to Andy's.

"Come on in." He said when opening the door for me.

I entered and made myself comfortable, having him join me. We talked. We seemed to talk a lot. We talked more than Charlie and I did, but he was stubborn, so it made sense of the trouble having him opening up to me. That's why it meant so much when he did.

Andy and I talked about my dad, and I told him about the letters. I told him how my father should be here soon and he smiled widely. "Could I meet him?"

Dammit, Charlie asked the same thing.

What was I even supposed to tell him? Nah, sorry the other guy I'm sleeping with already asked and I told him yes, so. "I'm not sure." I said quietly.

He looked at me in confusion, "Why not?"

"Well, I don't know-"

"Is it the age difference?"

I'm such a fucked up person. "Yes."

"Oh." His face looked a little in concern, but it vanished. "Well, maybe someday then."

I nodded in agreement. There was nothing more I hated than lying to them. Actually- there was. Myself. I hated myself more than lying to them, that was for sure.

He took out his Xbox in excitement and waved me over. It was one of the most adorable things I've witnessed, him acting like a teenage boy. "Are you serious?" I laughed and he put in a disk and turned on a controller.

"Skyrim." He grinned.

I rolled my eyes at his character, "Really? A nord?"

He raised an impressed eyebrow at me. "How do you know about this game?"

"Andy, I have three older brothers, there isn't much hidden from me about video games."

"Hm." He said curiously, but continued on with it, soon driving me crazy at how he fought.

"Your light armor is crap, Andy, use your next perk to strengthen it."

He rolled his eyes at me and continued on.