Questions

I didn't forget to update, I swear... I've just been so very busy with so much school work, and then the fact that I'm going out of the country on the fifteenth. This story is still pretty young, and I need a consistant date to publish each week. Please help me figure that out, my schedule has been crazy and I've been so stressed. Just one day of the week, you pick and I'll see if it fits.

American Horror Story started tonight, and I'm excited for that! Taking a break from the crazy world of homework and relaxing for an hour.

Thanks, please enjoy.

- cilla ♥

"That was really nice." Andy said in the car while driving me back from having dinner. "Where do you want to go now?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Mine or yours?"

I thought. I really did want to go home, knowing I was already going to be exhausted for the next day. And I was tired of being this person I didn't even recognize. "Mine." I told him. "I'm sorry, I'm gonna be so tired tomorrow." I admitted.

He gave me a casual smile. "Oh it's fine. Where do I turn again?" He asked and I pointed him out where I needed to go home.

"Thanks again, Andy. So much." I said and before I hopped out of the car he grabbed me and planted his lips on mine. I kissed him back in comfort and he pulled away, kissing me one last time.

"I like you." He said.

"I know." I laughed when he rolled his eyes. "I like you too."

"Get out of here." He joked and I pecked his cheek quickly and ran out, waving him goodbye and walking inside to the house, stripping away from the simple dress and leaving myself in my sports bra and sliders.

I slept really good that night.

...

After I got ready for school there was a knock at the door before I grabbed my keys to leave. I swung it open and saw Toby standing there boredly. "Hey." He said, his tone matching his expression.

"What are you doing here?" I blurted.

"Andy wanted to take you out for coffee this morning but has to go on a business trip to California, so he told me to do it."

I stared at him with an amused smile I tried to hide. "Go ahead and laugh at me, yeah." He said with sass, and I did laugh.

"Why did you listen to him?" I asked.

Toby rolled his eyes. "Because he would've gotten mad if I didn't. Now come on, I have to take you to school."

"What are you, my father?" I joked.

"I'm not in the mood, Dye." He grumbled.

I raised my hands in surrender but said nothing as I shut and locked the front door. He took me to get coffee, like he said, and then drove me to school. When I got out I tried to be really casual about it but felt people's curious and confused eyes on me.

"This was a bad idea." He mumbled.

"Dammit, Andy." I groaned to myself and kept walking, heading into the school ready to be bombarded with questions, which I ignored every chance I got and rushed to my locker and zoomed my sleepy self to class.

It seemed the incident with Toby was easily dismissed and when eigth period came I sat and closed my eyes, accidentally falling asleep for about five minutes. Luckily Ryan tap my thigh hard enough to awake me. But it did make me uncomfortable.