Chapter 42~ M Countdown

After what had happened with your father it was very hard to convince JYP to not give you a personal bodyguard

After what had happened with your father it was very hard to convince JYP to not give you a personal bodyguard. Instead, whenever you were with Got7 there would be two guards watching all eight of you. JYP installed new cameras positioned all around the outside of your house, and you were given one of those life alert necklaces to use if something happens to you again. You choose to not wear it for the obvious reason that you weren't a sixty-year-old grandma. You didn't want people looking at you weird, so instead, you tied it to your car keys for safekeeping. 

Got7 was now almost done with their promotions for Eyes On You. They had their final performance on M Countdown and just like every other performance you were going too. It wasn't that you didn't like going to all their shows because you did, it was just that once you had finished helping Got7 you were just sitting doing nothing taking up extra space. It made you feel like a distraction for Yugyeom even though he says he loves it when you're backstage, you feel like you're distracting him. The one thing you did like was when you and Yugyeom could just hang out and talk together in the waiting room while other groups were on stage. 

You arrived at the M Countdown stage very early in the morning to shoot the prerecorded performances. Which took a couple of hours so by the time that they were done you went with Yugyeom, Jackson, and Jinyoung to eat lunch before it was time for the live show to begin. Even though you weren't supposed to leave the set you were all starving and snuck out before anyone important noticed. 

When you got back it was almost time for Got7 to start their live recording. There were a few groups also performing the same night so it wasn't as packed backstage. Got7 was coming back from the stage after performing Look when Yugyeom walked up to you, while the others were getting their makeup re-done. "Whatcha reading?" Yugyeom asked while at the same time picking up the book that was in your hand, taking one glance at it then tossing in on the couch behind you and wrapped you in a hug instead.

You were a little annoyed that he threw your book but instantly forgave him when his face was up close with your own. "You know if you want to learn how to read I can teach you" You snickered teasing Yugyeom. "Why would I need to read when you can just read it for me" Yugyeom stuck his tongue out at you which almost touched your nose. 

"Ha-ha" You pretended to laugh sarcastically while Yugyeom backed up slightly but was still holding you around your waist. "You should go get your makeup fixed before it's time to go back on stage" You commented as you noticed Jaebum, Youngjae, and Bambam walking in the waiting room together with their makeup fixed. "Ok I'll be back in a couple of minutes" Yugyeom gave you a quick kiss on the cheek then headed for the makeup artists. 

Once Yugyeom left Youngjae and Bambam started making kissy faces at you trying to tease you. Which totally worked. "What all he did was kiss me on the cheek? That's not that bad" You frowned as Bambam continued to make faces and Youngjae pretended that he was kissing Jaebum. 

"How old are you two?" Mark suddenly entered the room and pushed Youngjae "on accident" on purpose and made him actually kiss Jaebum right by his cheek and the corner of his lips. "Ah!" Jaebum yelled getting more mad at Mark than Youngjae. He could never get mad at Youngjae. You started to laugh, you had plenty of space between you and Jaebum to make a run for it if he actually got mad but he seemed almost happy that Youngjae kissed him, almost.