Chapter 28~ Melon Music Awards

After eating, you ended up having to drive Jaebum, Mark, Jinyoung, and Yugyeom back to their apartment they shared so they could get the things they needed before going to the Melon Music Awards

After eating, you ended up having to drive Jaebum, Mark, Jinyoung, and Yugyeom back to their apartment they shared so they could get the things they needed before going to the Melon Music Awards. Jackson, Bambam and Youngjae lived separately and had close friends pick them up from your house before you had left.  

You and Got7 didn't have to be on stage to practice until four so you had a few hours to get ready and clean up your house. What you were currently wearing was definitely not appropriate attire for the award show. After returning to your house you took a shower and quickly put on makeup. You didn't want to wear anything crazy so you put on a simple black blouse with jeans and a forest green trench coat, but you did keep on the earrings Yugyeom got you for Christmas. You also grabbed a pair of light beige heels and black sunglasses to complete the whole outfit. 

You still had to clean up your living room from last night, but you had taken so long to get ready you didn't have enough time to much more than pick up a few pieces of trash and stick some plates in the sink

Grabbing a matching beige purse you headed to out to your car. You were supposed to be backstage a little bit before Got7 because you needed to meet with NCT's choreographer and go over a few last minute details of the joint performance.

By the time you arrived, it was just a quarter to three. There were many other groups already backstage getting ready. It was something you still weren't used to yet. This was much different than regular concerts, every group had their own makeup team, managers, and their own choreographers not to mention all the crew that was running the actual award show. It was like a zoo in the backstage area. After walking through the maze of other kpop groups you found the area assigned to Got7. There were a few members of the makeup team including Jinhee and Misun already in the waiting area. You spent a few minutes talking with them until it was time to go find NCT's choreographer, Junho. 

Junho was a short but muscular man that no matter what occasion dressed like he was a British spy in the 1990s about to shoot a laser out of his Rolex. He had a short beard that covered the entire bottom half of his face and slicked back hair that was covered in gel. Today when you finally found him, he was wearing a dark gray suit with a black dress shirt that had the top two buttons undone.