PSA

Thank you to every single person who read, commented, and voted for my story

Thank you to every single person who read, commented, and voted for my story. Without those who read while I was writing I would have never finished. Thank you so much because of you I was motivated to keep going.

To everyone that sent in suggestions and took the time to message me ideas you are heroes and you really helped me. There were a few of you who would read the second I posted a new chapter and would add entertaining comments, you are my favorite people. I always looked forward to hearing from you.

I started writing this early October 2017 and now that I'm finally finished just over a year later.

Hopefully you enjoyed reading this story! Unfortunately though this is the end but at least it ended on a high note.

Last thing from the author Thank you from the bottom on my heart for supporting my work. I never thought so many of you would read my story let alone comment and vote. I remember being excited that I have 100 reads and now there's over 80k reads. I never expected so many of you to like it and it's so encouraging as a writer.

Feel free to message me and let me know what other Kpop artists you would me to write about!! I'm open to all suggestions!