Chapter 20~ Practice Practice and more Practice

Since your meeting with JYP, you have spent the last six day almost entirely at the dance studio with Got7

Since your meeting with JYP, you have spent the last six day almost entirely at the dance studio with Got7. You even fell asleep one night in the studio with them because you had gotten so tired and you didn't want to drive. When you first started you had been so stressed about making a whole album's worth of choreography in just a week, but because of Got7, it was a lot easier. Got7 was a big help in making the dances so it took a lot off your plate and made it easier to teach them since they were helping to make the dances. You, Yugyeom, and JB worked together on Lion Boy's choreography and Mark and Youngjae helped you make part of the dance to Turn Up. Jinyoung even helped you with Flash Up's dance. It had been a lot more fun making dances for this album since everyone wanted to help you come up with it. 

Today, however, was the last day to practice with Got7 before their flight to Japan tomorrow morning. You had woken up at around five in the morning to give yourself enough time to get to the JYP studio by six. Just like the rest of the week you had chosen to wear comfy clothes and put on little to no makeup. Today you wore a dark red long sleeve shirt with black leggings and a black and white plaid flannel shirt around your waist. Before you headed out the door, you had made yourself a strong cup of coffee, because it was the only thing keeping you from dying of lack of sleep every day the past week. 

Since today was the last day to practice with Got7 you were mostly just finishing up teaching each unit song's choreography. You had also planned to film yourself doing each dance so that Got7 could use as a reference while you were stuck in Seoul. When you arrived at the studio Got7 was already there waiting for you. You did a quick ten minute stretch with them before you started teaching. 

Yesterday while Got7 had to go to film a tv show, you had choreographed the unit routines. The favorite dance you had come up with was for 97 Young and Rich. It was Yugyeom and Bambam's unit song and it definitely reflected both of their combined personalities. Normal Yugyeom was shy and kinda cautious but when he was with Bambam he would be loud, teasing and totally energetic. You kinda liked him when he was super energetic. 

By the time you finished working with Yugyeom and Bambam it was about noon. You told Got7 that you needed a break, so you sat down on the floor and started eating the pear you had packed earlier in the morning. After Yugyeom grabbed a drink he had decided to sit next to you. Since what had happened at the meeting you and Yugyeom hadn't gotten much time at all to be alone. You had spent almost all your time working to finish the choreography, that you only saw Yugyeom at the practices. It wasn't how you thought it was going to be like dating Yugyeom, but you knew once he was done touring in Japan you would get to spend alone time with him. 

"Hey so I had this idea, well Jinyoung did but maybe while I'm touring in Japan we can facetime and stuff when I'm not performing and all" While Yugyeom spoke he had snuck his hand on top of yours, putting his fingers between yours. The warmth of his hand on top of yours was comforting. It made you forget that you hadn't gotten to spend much time with him. You looked at Yugyeom "I really like that idea" You laughed "I'm glad you thought of it" You said the last part sarcastically. "Yup I'm full of great ideas" Yugyeom joked making you and him laugh together.