Chapter 29~ Finally a Day Off

It had been a few weeks since the Melon music awards

It had been a few weeks since the Melon music awards. Half of the time you had been on tour in Japan with Got7, and the other half you had been working with JYP's new boy group Stray Kids in Seoul. Since they had a lot of members in their group, you were helping their official choreographer for the time being. You were super busy, but that was a good thing since you were working with Stray Kids you were getting paid more than normal. 

This was the first weekend you had off from working with Stray kids, and Got7 had a break from touring. You and Yugyeom had been wanting to go on a date together since the Melon Music Awards, but it was rare that your schedules ever lined up. Luckily Got7 was back in Seoul for the week on vacation and you had the weekend off from working with Stray Kids.

You had decided that this weekend you would spend together with Yugyeom before you had to go back to Japan to continue Got7's tour. Since Yugyeom couldn't drive he said Mark was going to drop him off around six at your house. You couldn't pick him up unless you wanted to risk people seeing you. If you were a normal couple you would go to a dinner and movie with Yugyeom in public, but since you can't you choose to have a movie and dinner date at your house. 

You were going to watch each other's favorite movies all night long and make dinner and breakfast together instead of going to a restaurant. When Yugyeom told his hyungs about your plans apparently they complained and tried to invite themselves over. You found this out when Jackson and Youngjae tried calling you begging you to let them come over and have you make food for them. Which you immediately shot down, since you almost never get to have time alone with Yugyeom. 

Since Yugyeom was coming later in the day he said he was going to show up in pajamas so you decided that you would do the same. You picked out your favorite pajama bottoms that had Jack Skellington Christmas heads all over them and a thin plain black scoop neck shirt with it. You decided to keep your hair down parting it on the right side and nothing more.

You picked a few movies that not only you liked, but you thought Yugyeom might like. Since Yugyeom could only really understand Korean, you only choose movies you liked that were in Korean. Your top picks were Train to Busan and A Moment to Remember, two very different movies.

It was about five when you started preparing dinner, you wanted to get some of the prep work done before Yugyeom arrived at your house. You decided you were going to cook sweet and spicy tteokbokki. You were finishing slicing the rice cakes when your doorbell rang. You set down the knife you had in your hand walked over to the door. 

"Hey Soomin," Yugyeom said in a kinda awkward voice. "Hey Yugyeom," You noticed Mark was standing a few feet behind Yugyeom waving happily. "Hi, Mark" you smiled and waved to him. "Bye Yugyeom see you when you get back" He giggled then skipped back to his car leaving you and Yugyeom alone. Mark was like a teasing older brother. When you looked down you started to smile. Yugyeom was wearing long kumamon pajama pants and a dark red tight tank top.