Chapter 36~ The Gift Basket

It had been several days since you've been back to your house. You didn't want to risk being seen so every day you would go straight to the dance studio and straight back to Got7's apartment. The only time you could be seen was when you arrived at the JYP building and all the photographers started taking pictures as you tried to get inside. 

It stressed you out, now everything you did you had to make sure you covered your face from being seen. The only time you felt you could relax was at night when you slept with Yugyeom in his bed. The apartment did have extra rooms since Youngjae, Jackson, and Bambam moved out but you felt better sleeping next to Yugyeom and so did he. Plus he was a cuddler and every night he would have at least an arm and a leg wrapped around you. It made you feel safe and when you would wake up you could just kiss him and know everything is good. 

The apartment the four Got7 members lived in was rather nice and spacious. Everyone had their own room and the living room and kitchen were almost bigger than your own. There was plenty of space for your dog to run around. You were surprised that Yugyeom liked staying with you rather than here. In all honesty, it was a much nicer space than you would expect. 

While you stayed with Got7 the most shocking thing you learned about them and their habits was that Jaebum and Youngjae regularly take showers together for a reason you could not figure out. Maybe it was because their rooms were right next to each other or that they were just that close. But it made no sense to you, but they did not seem to care and found it very normal so you said nothing. Surprisingly Got7 was pretty clean, except for Jinyoung, he left his clothes all over the floor every day. Until he saw your dog one morning sleeping in his clothes then he started to pick them up so they wouldn't get covered in dog hair. 

Other than that it was fun hanging out with Got7. Mark loved your dog, you swore one time you even found him sleeping with your dog curled up on his chest. You would have taken a picture but you refused to look at your phone. 

Every time you opened your phone up all you saw was new articles about you and Yugyeom or malicious comments people had written about you. You remember someone wrote an article just about your matching earrings Yugyeom got you for Christmas. It was ridiculous. Your relationship was being ripped open and examined under a microscope and you did not want to watch. 

Today, however, you were slightly excited to finally go back to your house with Yugyeom. You hadn't been back for over a week and a half, but apparently, JYP sent people to clean up the fruit and other crap people had thrown at your gate that you had seen the week before. 

You and Yugyeom were both at the dance studio with some of the other Got7 members working on different dances for their new album Eyes On You, that comes out in a few short weeks. Before Yugyeom could leave he was supposed to pick up some letters and gifts people had sent to him. Even though JYP groups don't normally allow receiving letter and gifts from fans a bunch had poured in after your relationship went public. Yugyeom begged JYP to let him keep some and after some discussion, he was allowed only one boxful of letters. It seemed fair since there was probably a whole room full of letters sent and seventy percent were not pleasant letters. While Yugyeom was picking up the letters you waited for him in the lobby so you could go back to your house together.