Chapter 10: Dear heart...

Start from the beginning

So, here he was, Glow rising over the horizon in the quiet jungle, walking with his two friends toward the meeting point where Minho was waiting at.

'I'll... I'll be fine Chan.' he finally said, looking up and smiling at a frowning Chan. 'You'll help me through this, right?'

Chan's frown vanished instantly, replaced with a reassuring smile and fond eyes, and he side-hugged his younger friend, Changbin offering him thumbs up as he played with the two full of tools suitcases they were carrying.

'Of course I will. We will.' he muttered against his temple, gently carding his fingers through his black hair. 'Now c'mon, we gotta go. We have lives to save'

– – – – –

'That would be perfect, yuhli Rosé.' Woojin thanked the woman as he looked down at the peacock blue and gold fabric in front of him. Said woman touched her forehead and smiled as she moved to another person. Woojin looked up with a smile and found Felix by the tall window hole and marched toward him.

'I found the perfect color.' he declared with a smile, startling the boy, who turned from his contemplation of Luwen and Dabby playfully fighting with other Young Wings outside. He grinned widely at his older brother and toyed with the coral curtains that were flowing in the shop.

'Did you?' he laughed as he marched down the steps toward Woojin, grabbing a silver and lime green head ornament on the way and spinning it around his fingers.

'What do you think of that?' he asked showing it to his brother, who only shrugged eyeing the thin silver chains and lime green gems dangling from it.

'Hummm... not convinced. Not with the fabric I found, at least.' Woojin laughed at the blond's pout and wrapped an arm around his shoulder, leading him toward where the said fabric was laying. 'But this will suit you perfectly~'

Felix strolled toward the table, waving at two girls who were looking at fans and jewels on the way, and stopped in awe in front of it. 'Woowie... this fabric is gorgeous!'

'I know right? I was sure you would love it.' he laughed, turning to look at other exposed fabrics. 'Rosé was convinced it was the one for you.'

He heard Felix snort and giggle as he mumbled something along the lines of 'As expected from our local seamstress', and resumed his search with a smirk. Rosé was indeed very talented.

Rosé, a talented Stray girl who made beautiful clothes and ornaments for their clan, was the owner of this place, a very well known one among every clan at that. The shop in itself was a reflection of her; bright and luminous thanks to the many tall window holes – covered in coral flowy curtains for some – vast and high for it was built in one of the largest tree of their clan, with wooden spiral staircases set all around its inner walls to reach the upper levels of the tree and a large one situated in its center, leading to the workshop and fitting rooms.

The inside walls of the tree on the other hand were painted in soft blue, casting a peaceful atmosphere all over the place and reflecting the natural light. If one were to raise their head, they would see a gorgeous dark turquoise leafs foliage up above – so thick it let no rain seep through – where many crystals, gems and flowers were dangling from. There were also soft white rugs covering the floor, tables where the seamstress's creations were displayed on, and soft couches and love chairs for the customers to rest on, all of that casting a warm atmosphere over the place.

But maybe what made the shop so magical were the gorgeous ivy and coral small flowers climbing the inside walls – reminding most people of Rosé – as well as the many tree branches that could be spotted all around, where fabrics and jewels where hanging from.