Bonus Chapter (Part One)

Start from the beginning

You just got shot saving our angel last night, you need to rest, silly boy
Fujoshi - 09:51

But I want too nuzzle my face into Tetsuya's soft looking bed hair :(
Red Demon 2 - 09:51

I want to see him please~
Red Demon 2 - 09:51

Please Ma, Pa :(
Red Demon 2 - 09:51

Sei-chan~ are you going to allow Seiji-chan to come over?
Fujoshi - 09:52

He seems to be well now..
Red Demon 1 - 09:52

Nii-san wants to see Tetsuya as well~ so what do you say?
Red Demon 2 - 09:52

Fineee~ you two can come! Let's surprise Tetsu-chan!
Fujoshi - 09:53

Bring protection
Future Father-in-law - 09:53

-

"Dear!" Akiko blushed as she looked up from her phone to look at her husband who had a cheeky grin.

"What? I was just kidding?" Yuuto chuckled.

"What are you two going on about this early in the morning You've been smiling at your phones for quite a while now." Tetsuya mumbled. "Can we please eat before anything else?"

The married couple had a knowing look on each of their faces before breaking into a cheeky giggle. Akiko sat down and they both put their phones away.

"Yes sir~"

"Itadakimasu!"

They ate their breakfast and the couple chatted away whilst Kuroko tried his best not to fall asleep while having a fried egg in between his lips.

"Here Tetsu-chan," Akiko smiled and slipped a vanilla milkshake in front of Kuroko, instantly waking him up.

"Thank you Mom! I love you!"

He grabbed the milkshake and sipped to his hearts content since his energy was now off the charts.

"Hey, both your Mom and I bought it." Yuuto pouted. "Where's mine?"

"I love you too, Dad!" Kuroko chuckled, a genuine smile slithering across his lips.

"You know... we were really worried about you yesterday." Akiko sighed. "We were scared because we thought that something bad will really happen to yo.u.."

"I agree," Yuuto nodded his head and soothingly rubbed his wife's back. "We didn't know what to do... but luckily, you gave us Seijuro's number."

 "It wasn't Sei's number. It was Seiji's." Kuroko chuckled lightly. "He was the one who called when we were about to leave, Mom."

"The one who called you kitten?" his mother teased, instantly making him blush.

"Well technically... yes."

"You're so cute, Tetsu-chan~"

Kuroko shook his head and smiled softly at his parents.