Chapter 41 - He Is At It Again

Start from the beginning

"I have to start working on a plan to take both Cris' wife and Layla away from them."

******************

Kam's POV

I have a surprise for Layla later today. So, I gathered everyone together before she came to the kitchen.

"I thought of a way to cheer Layla up. I am really good friends with Cam and Cocoa."

"Are they from that show, The Many Trials of Cocoa? Layla watches that all the time and gushes over Valentino and Dominic."

"It's not the cast from the show. Cris and I met the real-life Toscano and Calabro families in Milan during a gala. They said they were coming by to see Layla and Braelyn. Dominic and my second dad are also coming, Daddy Val. So, until then, don't anyone say anything, or I will hurt you, got it?"

They all nodded in agreement. After that, we heard Layla and Braelyn coming toward us.

"Layla babe, how are you doing?"

"A little better, but still scared."

"I have a surprise for you, but that will not be until later. How about for now we go by the pool? Braelyn, honey, you can wear one of Dia's bathing suits."

"Ryan and Austin, Cris and Marco may have swim trunks for you."

"I have a couple of new pairs for you guys," Marco said to them. So, everyone went to change and then met back up outside.

******

After everyone had changed, we went outside to the pool. Layla, Noeli, and I sat in the lounge chairs. Braelyn, Día, and Rocco were in the pool with the guys.

"I have the same truck as you, Kam. And I love it. We are twins. Someone burned my Mercedes I had. And they did it right in front of my house."

"Seriously, Layla? Did they find out who did it?"

"No, nothing yet. But Ryan thinks it was his ex. She is constantly stalking him."

"Unbelievable. Cris has two crazy exes. One of them seemed to disappear. But the other one is still around. Seeing her led to us arguing. She said some pretty, nasty things."

Noeli added, "Before Marco and I started dating, he said he didn't really want a relationship with anyone unless it was the one he chose to marry. But, we have had incidents with crazy fans."

"We all have good men for us."

Suddenly, we saw three figures blocking us from the sun. They had devious smirks on their faces.

"Um, Cris, Ryan, and Marco, why are you blocking our sun?"

"Um, Kam, I have a feeling we are about to be taken in the water."

Noeli and Layla tried to run. Marco and Ryan were not having it. There was no way I could run, so I threw my hands and surrendered to Cris, who carried me into the pool.

"So Kam, what is this surprise?"

"I'm not telling. And, I told the guys if they said anything, I would hurt them."

"Look, mommy."

Braelyn and the kids were now out of the pool and driving around in Día and Rocco's cars. Layla said, "They are so cute. Maybe I should get Braelyn one."

"If you don't mind, I'll buy it for her," Marco asked Layla.

"That is really sweet of you. Thank you."