Chapter 15

Hello, my lovelies!!

I am absolutely gobsmacked by the response that this book is getting, the last time I uploaded I wasn't expecting it to hit 3K by the next chapter and here I am sitting uploading this and the current count is at 5.5K.
You guys make my wildest dreams come true and I cannot begin to explain how grateful I am for your continuous support.
I was away with family for the weekend and I forgot to take my laptop with me so I had to wait until I got home today to upload this chapter, however, expect another update later on today to make up for me being a few days behind.

The picture on this chapter is a mood board I made for Matt, those of you who follow me on twitter will already have seen it, (If you don't follow me go do it at Nobodygirl98).
I love this image, it represents Matt completely and may give a hint to you guys of just how bad he can be.
Remember if anyone want's to make some media of their own you're more than welcome to and send it to me and I'll display it on a chapter!

We are getting to some of my favourite scenes and I can't wait to share them with you guys. Get ready for a lot of #Trelle (as named by you guys) in the next couple chapters, you're going to love it (I know I do)

This is dedicated to @rowanthehybrid for some brilliant comments and some amazing support on this book. 

Well guys - here we go! 

.

I'd spent quite a while in the bathroom.

Tracey had managed to not only get her drink on my body but on my clothes too, and I was just grateful that whatever she was drinking was clear because otherwise, Kristie would have screamed at her outfit being ruined. She wouldn't have been mad at me, but she most definitely would have gone after Tracey and at least thrown a drink back in revenge.

I couldn't understand Matt sometimes. One moment he wanted me to be beside him all the time and I was never allowed to do things if he wasn't involved. Then the next thing he's going away for the weekend without even telling me. I had to find out from Tracey.

Of course, I was kind of happy that he was going and he was right in saying that I wouldn't have wanted to miss my weekly catch up with Mrs Grenway; she often was the only person I could really talk to and her house was the only place that I could get some peace. Plus, her dog Obi was the biggest and fluffiest retriever you had ever seen and I loved taking him out on walks. But, that didn't mean that I was okay with Matt going away with Tracey, who had gone out of her way to invite Lewis to this party, and I already knew what she was capable of when she was alone with someone's boyfriend.

I sigh and look at myself in the mirror, my eyes looking a little tired and I know that I need to stop stressing myself out, but it was hard when you felt like you weren't good enough for everyone around you and you constantly feared that someone else would get picked over you.

It was so difficult sometimes to be Anna and I often feel like I am losing small parts of myself whenever I have to pretend to be her.

Whenever I have to pretend to be happy.

I dry my hands and arms on the towel beside me, shaking myself out of the slump I'd gotten into and straighten up, fixing the small imperfections that had popped up already.

I needed to go and find Kristie, she would be either worrying about me or angrily looking for me with the time I'd spent away from her. I knew that finding her would increase my mood.

I just needed to go out there and have a really good night at a high school party like a normal teenage girl.

Smiling at my reflection I turn and head towards the door, the sound of music already growing louder and by the time I open the door to exit the bathroom it's pulsing through the building and I can hardly hear myself think.