F I F T E E N

I stood on the side of the stage with Eben again. Watching the boys perform their last songs. I couldn't hold my smile back and stood there like an idiot. The biggest smile on my lips started to hurt my whole face. ''You guys are stupid.'' I looked at Eben who was watching Daniel, who was watching me. ''I know.'' Daniel gave me a soft wave before turning his attention back to the fans. ''Good work on the song, by the way.'' I turned to Eben. ''Thank you. Let's hope it wasn't the only one.'' He shook his head. ''Judging from your work, I can tell you, you'll have the best time in LA.'' I remembered the reason why I was here. Tonight we'd fly to the States. Me, beginning a career as a songwriter, as Zach had put it the last time we talked over the phone. 

The lights turned off and I heard the trumpet, telling me the last song is about to start. 

''I don't want a girl who gets a car for her sweet 16.'' 

I saw Daniel jumping from a higher part of the stage, singing his heart out. I could see the sweat dripping down from his head, down to his face, onto his neck and chest. The fans were going crazy. Some crying, knowing it's the last song.

''I want a smart girl, stronger than her father. Someone who will laugh at tryna fit in the crowd.''

Pointing at me with a big smile. I was jumping, screaming rather than singing the lyrics. The boys put all their heart into this final song. The final concert of the europe tour. All of them jumping around the stage, dancing. Just like me and Eben at the side of the stage. 

''That's my lady!'' Daniel was harmonizing, the music slowly fading out, just like the lights. I saw them running towards us, the fans screaming for one more song. ''Y/n!'' I was wrapped inside a group hug. After a good minute, they  Daniel wrapped his arms around me, pressing a quick kiss on my lips. ''Hi.'' I smiled and stroke over his cheek. ''Hey.'' He wiped with his tanktop over his face. ''Sorry.'' I laughed. ''Don't be, looks hot.'' His smiled got bigger, showing his toothgap. ''Be right back.'' He looked at the boys and they went back on stage. 

''Alright, before we say goodbye...'' 

Jack said and looked at the boys with a smile. All of them starting to harmonize.

''Can't you see that I'm fallin', can't you see that I'm fallin' for you..''

''Goodbye Frankfurt!'' Corbyn waved at the crowd, all of them doing the same. ''See you soon!''

They ran off stage, for the last time. ''I'm heading to the shower, see you in the bus?'' I smiled at Daniel and watched all of them leave. Eben smiled at me. ''You coming?'' I shook my head. ''Give me some minutes.'' I slowly walked on stage and sat down at the edge of it, some fans still walking outside. ''Y/n!'' I looked at the girl from earlier. ''That was amazing!'' I smiled. ''Thank you, love.'' She walked up to the barrier. ''You think you could sing one of your songs?'' I laughed. ''Sure.'' A small crowd formed as I grabbed one of the giutars. I started fidgeting with the strings, playing the song I wrote for Daniel. 

''I met him on a monday, evening, he was standing inside a coffee shop. And thought 'Hey boy, where you been been looking for a man like you for all my life'

And he said 'Hey there, talk to me, before I have to leave. And maybe one day, we could be, maybe more than two lost souls just passing by.'

Knew I was falling, when I looked inside your eyes. He said 'I know you are, but what am I?' ''

I felt someone sitting down next to me, just to see Daniel with his guitar and wet hair.

''Tell me, have you seen a sunset, turn into a sunrise? Kiss right trough the night. 

Cause we should try that sometime, hold you till the morning. 

And if I said I'm fallin' would you just reply 'I know you are, but what am I'?'' 

We continued playing the melody. Me smiling at the ground, but feeling daniels eyes on me. I saw a flash and looked up, to see Tyler with his camera in front of the stage. ''Aright, let's get going.'' I handed Daniel the guitar and got up, standing next to him. ''Bye.'' I waved at the girls, tears in their eyes. ''See you soon.'' Daniel wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked off stage, trough some hallways, right trough a double door. Met by the others signing stuff and taking pictures with fans across the fence. ''Daniel!!'' The screaming started again, but this time he only gave them a wave, making his way inside the tour bus, with me following him. ''We're going straight to the airport. You can get your stuff on the way.'' I thanked him and took a look around.

''Bloody hell.'' I looked at the bunks. I couldn't imagine staying inside this bus for more than two days. ''You say it. I'm so happy to be going back to LA.'' I realized how he never said 'home'. Deciding not to ask him about it, I looked at the bunk he stood in front of. Pictures of Daniel with his family, a pair of headphones and a bottle of water. I sat down on the bed and took the picture. ''Your family?'' He nodded. ''They look lovely.'' He sat down beside me and smiled. ''They'll love you.'' A quick peck on the cheek. We looked at each other, eyes flickering from our lips back up. 

''We're going home, boys!'' Jack jumped inside the bus, throwing himself on top of me and daniel. I gave him a laugh, trying to push him off me. ''Fuck off.'' ''Fuck off.'' He tried imitating my accent. ''Alright boys, get some sleep, this jetleg is going to be a bad one.'' Tyler sat down on the bunk above Daniels, closing the curtain. The rest of the boys did the same, just Jonah sat on the bunk across from Daniels, giving me a smile. ''I'm really glad you're coming with us, Y/n.'' I gave him a big smile. ''Me too, Jonah.'' I felt Daniel laying down and saw Jonah closing his curtain. 

I looked at the boy next to me. He was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. He spread out his arms, inviting me into his arms. ''Can't believe this is happening.'' I snuggled onto his chest, his fingers strocking trough my hair. My hand made its way underneath the hoodie, stroking over his bare chest. My love language was physical. So I wrapped my leg around his, his free hand laying on my hip, which was exposed. Feeling his hot hand on mine made me shiver. Knowing I could fall asleep, I gabbed my phone, listening to daniels even breath. I saw that I was tagged in some posts and stories. The girl from earlier made a post with pictures from the whole evening. The one with me and even a clip from the song me and daniel sang. I liked it, commented a heart and reposted the picture of her and me in my story. Scrolling trough my feed, I saw many videos and pictures of me and Daniel, the boys alone and me and Eben at the side of the stage. I reposted my favorites and commented most of them. The responces were crazy. But realizing that we'd be at the hotel soon, I somehow managed to get up from the comfortable position I was in. I walked up to the driver and sat down behind him. ''We'll be there soon.'' I smiled and thanked him.

 We slowly reached the end of the street. I looked at the bunks, everyone still asleep. But who can blame them, they're probably still jetlagged from every time they left a country. Tired from performing. ''I'll be back in 5 minutes.'' I jumped off the bus and inside the hotel, upstairs with the elevator and inside my room. Quickly grabbing my backs, taking one last look at the breathtaking room and closing the door behind me.