E L E V E N

It was going crazy. My phone was going crazy. I posted the clip of my song last night before going to bed, not thinking anything would happen other than a few views. ''Holy shit.'' 165 thousand views. 

europe tour

jonah; why didn't you tell us??

zach; y/n is one talented woman!

corbyn; dude. this is crazy.

morning?

jack; song name. NOW

what

daniel; I just an idea

do tell

jonah; I see where you're going

daniel; meet us at the hotel

daniel; *location*

daniel; as soon as possible.

don't kill me please

I got up and threw on a pair of joggers and some random band shirt, which turned out to be nirvana. Not to be one of those girls, but I probably know about 5 songs. But I liked the shirt. Throwing my hair up whilst walking downstairs I saw a note from my mother 'double shift. Won't be home before late tonight. Love' I smiled at it and grabbed my keys. I stopped a Taxi passing by, and hopped in. 'Rubens at the palace please.' He gave me a quick nod and started driving. I put on my headphones and started playing a random playlist I had open, realizing it was my throwback playlist. Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, One Direction. After about an 30 minute ride I payed the man and got out. It was a big hotel, fancy. Walking up to the door, I pushed it open and walked up to the reception. 

''Hey, I'm here for..'' I had to think for a second. ''Daniel Seavey.'' It came out of my mouth, more like a question. ''One moment, please.'' She picked up a phone and stood there. ''What was your name again?'' I smiled. ''Y/n Tessely.'' She nodded. ''Hello, this is the front desk. I have a Miss Y/n Tessely for you?'' Just some seconds later she hung up the phone. ''He will be here any moment.'' I thanked her and started walking around the foyer. The walls were sort of gold, with many details. A couple of red armchairs and a red carpet. It smelled clean. 

''Y/n, hey!'' I turned around to see Daniel walking towards me. His voice echoed trough the room, making the people at the front desk look up. I gave them a soft smile and walked up to Daniel. ''Hey.'' Not knowing where we're standing at, I gave him a hug and broke away from it not much later. He gave a somewhat sad smile and grabbed my hand, pulling me after him. ''Ok, so don't be surprised, the room is messy.'' I laughed and remembered my room. ''Can't be worse than mine.'' We got in the elevator and he pressed the number 5. ''This hotel is breathtaking.'' He laughed. ''Don't even start. I still can't wrap my head around it.'' The doors opened up and we walked down the hallway. It had a red carpet on the floor and the walls were in a darker shade of blue. We stopped in front of a door and daniel turned towards me. ''What?'' I laughed nervously and looked at him. ''I..'' He looked at the floor and smiled again. It didn't look real. ''Doesn't matter.'' 

He quickly opened the door and I saw the boys, Tyler and Eben sitting around the big room. It was messy, just like Daniel said. ''Y/n!'' Jonah jumped up and gave me a hug. ''Hey.'' I waved at the other boys. ''Where's Jack?'' And then his head popped out from behind a makeshift studio. A microphone, hugged by blankets. ''Hi.'' I smiled. ''So, what's up?'' I sat down next to Corbyn on the bed. 

''So, the video you posted, it's amazing.'' I smiled at Zach's compliment. ''Is it done yet?'' I shook my head. ''No. It's something I just came up with because of..'' I thought about it and then realized how this is going to sound. It's obvious that the song's about one of the boys. And they knew which one. Daniel knew it's about him. ''Just something that flew around my head.'' My face started heading up. ''Look, it's amazing. We're working on our first studio album right now.'' Jack sat down across me. ''And?'' He smiled at Jonah. ''Well, you're already coming to LA, that's something. We're really happy.'' Zach rolled his eyes. ''Get to the point Marais.'' I had to laugh again. ''What would you say if we asked you to be part of our album, as a writer?'' My face dropped. ''As your what now?'' I knew I had to have at least some talend, but enough to help a professional band, writing their album? Definitly not. Or do I.

''Do you know how to play the guitar?'' I looked at Corbyn and nodded. ''Not good but if you want me to do what I think you do, yes.'' He smiled and handed me a guitar which was laying next to the bed. ''So, what's it called?'' Eben looked at me. ''Uh..what am I?'' Again, more of a question than an answer. I looked around and saw Daniel standing next to the door with a smile. ''So?'' Tyler nodded to the guitar. I could fell my fingers stiffing. ''Now?'' They all nodded. Daniel started coming closer and sat next to me, me now being between Corbyn and him. He grabbed a second guitar and smiled. I closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath, which got stuck in my throat as I heard my song being played, by Daniel.

''Tell me, have you seen a sunset turn into a sunrise. Kiss right trough the night.

Cause we should try that sometime. Hold you till the mornin'.''

I looked at him in awe. His voice making my heart beat quicker.

''And if I said I'm fallin' would you just reply 'I know you are, but what am I?' ''

He stopped playing and looked at me. ''Had to add something.'' I didn't know why, but I felt tears forming in my eyes. Never has anyone besides Mattheo or my mom heard my song. But now someone is singing one. Adding their lyrics to it. ''This could really be a song.'' Everyone started laughing at my comment. But Daniel and I were just sitting there, looking at each other. ''So, are you down?'' I finally got to look away from the blue eyes and looked at Jonah. ''I guess so.'' A smile spread out on my lips. 

''Amazing! So.. you think you could help us right now?'' I looked at Daniel. ''What?'' I've never overwhelmed than I am right now. ''We have this song, but we need one more verse.'' Jack threw me his phone with an audio file opened. I pressed play and listened to it. It was a slower song than the other ones I've heard from the boys. And then there was a pause, only music playing. ''My verse.'' I looked at Daniel. ''Alright. From what I've heard.. A love song?'' He nodded. ''I got an idea on how I want it to go, but can't put it in words.'' He handed me his phone. Notes was open. Some words, a few sentences. None of them made sence togehter. ''Alright, how about this..''