Mouthful

"Hello?" Richie sang into the phone, casting a smug look in Eddie's direction. The brunette rolled his eyes, but he was smiling.

"Oh. It's you. I want to talk to Eddie." Parker's voice had a sour tone to it that made Richie's pride swell until it was three sizes too big.

"I'm sorry, who? Oh, did you mean my Eddie Spaghetti?" He grinned, eyeing Eddie evilly and crawling over to him. "Sorry, but he can't come to the phone right now." Eddie's eyes grew wide as Richie pulled him into his lap, tugging at the hem of his pants playfully.

"Why not? This is his phone you're talking to me on, isn't it? That means he's there." Richie's grin grew cockier by the second as Eddie began arching against him, though all he was doing was rubbing circles into the boy's hips.

"Yeah, well, unfortunately for you, he's busy giving me a blowjob. Can't talk. He's got a mouth full of dick." Just for show, Richie threw his head back and moaned really loudly, pressing a hand to Eddie's mouth to keep him from laughing so loud that Parker could hear, though he really needed someone to muffle his own laughter. For a minute, the other end of the line was silent, and Richie almost thought Parker had hung up.

"You're lying. Nobody is that smooth while getting a blowjob." Parker's voice was smug now, but Richie's smile just grew. He put the phone on speaker, grinning devilishly.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" He asked slyly, tugging on one of Eddie's curls. The brunette grabbed his hand and stuck the bespectacled boy's thumb in his mouth, staring at him with big eyes. Richie nearly dropped the phone, and his jaw went slack.

"I said, nobody is that smooth while getting a blowjob." Parker's voice rang out of the phone so Eddie could hear him too this time, but Richie was very distracted. He nearly forgot to reply when Eddie's tongue wrapped around his thumb and started dragging along the edges of it as if it were the sweetest lollipop.

"And how would you know, dipshit? What kind of masochistic slut would a person have to be to offer you a blowjob?" Richie pulled his thumb from Eddie's mouth so he wouldn't get a boner in the middle of a phone call, but it was already almost too late. He forced his thoughts elsewhere, focusing on Parker's hateful laughter, and began to distract himself from the weight of another's body pressing against his crotch very much on purpose.

"Actually, I've had my fair share of sexual experiences, just for your information."

"Mhm -" Richie was cut off by a sharp intake of breath on his own behalf. Eddie had ever so slightly rolled his hips, smirking down at Richie with a devilish glint in his eyes. Richie struggled to find his words as Eddie mouthed the words, 'prove him wrong' and reached down to start unbuttoning Richie's pants.

"Listen, Parker, I'm real sorry, man, but I've gotta split. Try again another time! Or don't. We don't really care for anything you've got to say." Richie watched intently as Eddie pulled his zipper down as slowly as humanly possible, only to zip it back up again with a fit of silent laughter.

"Don't hang up on me, Tozier." Richie grabbed Eddie's chin and switched the phone's speaker off, putting the phone to Eddie's ear and nodding at him with a small smirk.

"If he can't, then I will!" Eddie snarked, taking the phone and ending the call without a moment's hesitation. Then he proceeded to get up and stretch, his shirt lifting up a little to expose a bit of his stomach. Richie's eyes zoomed in hungrily, but Eddie caught him.

"Well, that was fun!" The brunette mused, then left Richie with his fly down and staring after his boyfriend with his mouth hanging opened as the small boy closed the door behind him and disappeared into the rest of the house.

"Son of a bitch."