Dear Eddie Spaghetti

Richie: it wouldnt have mattered that i dropped ur phone if u had a case, dipshit

Eddie: I wouldnt need to get a case if people like you didnt steal my phone and drop them all the time.

Richie: wheres the fun in that tho?

Eddie: Is texting me not fun enough for you? Im sorry that Im not good enough for you, Rich.

Richie: omg no my beautiful spaghetti u r perf. pls never doubt ur self ilysm no homo

Eddie: I dont know, Richie, Im pretty hurt. First you called me a dipshit, then you call me boring... I dont know how much more I can take.

Richie: nonono wAIT look out ur window ill prove ily

Eddie: Oh god I dont know if I want to...

Eddie put his phone down and walked over to his window, sliding it opened. He nearly fell backwards with a surprised shout when Richie literally climbed into his room, sitting on the windowsill. He was holding something in his hands. It was very poorly wrapped with the brown paper that formed his usual lunch bags. This sort of goofy smile was spreading across his flushed face and he pushed up his glasses, leaning back against the top of the window. Wind pushed against his back, making his shirt ripple as he stood up to his full height.

"Hey, Eds. I know it's kinda late and all, and this is a pretty crap present, but happy birthday." He paused, before thrusting his arm out awkwardly. "Loser," me muttered with a fond smile as Eddie took the small gift. Before he opened it, however, he threw his arms around Richie in a big hug.

"Thanks, Richie. You shouldn't have." He felt sort of fuzzy inside as he opened it. A folded piece of paper came out first, and he decided to read it before he opened the rest of the gift.

Dear Eddie Spaghetti,

I know it's kinda late and all, but I realized that I never got you anything for your birthday so I wanted to get something that would make you smile.
I'm really sorry for dropping your phone. I know you were upset, so I wanted to give you something that would sort of make up for it.
I hope you don't mind that I picked for you. I just saw it and couldn't resist choosing the picture. You can get a different one later, if you want, the customization and shipping only cost me about $20.

With love (no homo),
Richie.

When Eddie unwrapped the rest of the gift, he could vaguely see Richie shifting rather anxiously in the corner of his eye. He shook his head a bit, smiling widely as he pulled out a brand new phone case. It had the picture Richie had taken of all the losers on it. Heart swelling, Eddie walked over to his bed and picked up the device, securing it in the case. It fit like a glove.

"It's perfect, Rich. Wouldn't trade it for the world." Eddie walked back over to his friend and pulled him into another hug, burying his face into Richie's shoulder. He felt the boy rest his chin on his head, and sighed, giving Richie a little squeeze so he knew that he meant it.

"So can I be your hubby again?" Richie pulled away, his lip jutting out in a slight pout. Eddie laughed, pretending to think about it as he unlocked his phone and opened Instagram.

"Of course, 'Chee. You'll always be my hubby." Eddie turned around in Richie's arms and held up his phone, making a weird face. Richie leaned down so his face was right next to the brunette's and made a strange expression as well, causing Eddie's heart to skip a beat as he snapped the picture. Richie took his phone, examining it.

"Not bad, Spaghetti. What happened to no selfies?" Eddie snatched the device back and typed a quick caption, resting his head back against his friend's chest.

"This is a special occasion."

7 likes

7 likes

eds.the.spagheds: Okay, so maybe hes my hubby. How can you not love a boy who climbs through your window just to give you a present?

Tagged: trashmouth_tozier

———

beverly_hills: oh my gosh this is precious. what did you get him? @trashmouth_tozier

stan.the.man: I told you so.

hay.stack: this is admittedly adorable

eds.the.spagheds: @stan.the.man Shut up there are no petty replies in my household

trashmouth_tozier: @beverly_hills just a little something something from the bottom of my heart. there will be no further disputes over broken phones, thats all i have to say. @eds.the.spagheds were cute in that photo we should post some more often ❤️

eds.the.spagheds: @trashmouth_tozier No.

eds.the.spagheds: @trashmouth_tozier Fine Ill think about it. Idiot. ..... 💞