t w e l v e | SPEECH

A/N
Everyone check out my short story called "Everything's Gonna be alright!"

|

||THIRD PERSON||
\\EDEN\\

|

T H E W E D D I N G

PRESENT

|

\ RECAP \

\ RECAP \

Mathew and his wife, Isa, pull away from their kiss and everyone claps. Mathew then shoots Eden a warm smile as him and his wife make their way down the isle, and out the Church.

Eden can't tell if she's crying tears of joy, or if she's crying tears of sadness. Eden wonders how she's even got to this point.

How did she become the bridesmaid to her Ex's wife? And to add onto that, she's still in love with Mathew.

Eden wipes away the last tears that found their way onto her cheeks.

"Come on, let's get the after party over with so we can get the fuck out of here." Jonah says with a sigh as she guides Eden out of the place.

"Jonah, do you think he made a mistake? Do you think he should be with me?" Eden asks her friend truthfully.

"Honey, I know for a fact he just made the second biggest mistake of his life." Jonah states.

"What's the first?"

"Making that stupid breakup contract and keeping you away."

|

O N E H O U R B E F O R E T H E W E D D I N G

|

"Isa?" Eden says as she knocks on Isa's dressing room door.

"You called for me?" Eden continued.

"Yeah, come it!" Isa answers.

Eden then opens up the door and walks into the room. Isa's hair stylist is furiously working on Isa's golden locks as Isa scrolls through her phone.