n i n e | ALMOST

||THIRD PERSON||
\\EDEN\\

|

O N E    D A Y     B E F O R E    T H E    P R O P O S A L 

|

"Mathew?!" Eden calls out as she stumbles through her friend's front door

"Coming!" Mathew says as he races down the stairs while pulling on a shirt.

"Hurry your ass up, we need to run some errands for the proposal!" Eden says with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Right, right." Mathew says as she slips on his shoes and follows Eden outside to her car.

"Okay, first things first, we need to get the flowers. Then we need to pick up the balloons, and make a giant banner. You ready?" Eden asks as she buckles her seatbelt.

"Aye aye captain." Mathew says with a small salute. Eden just rolls her eyes and lets out a small laugh.

|

"Eds, I can carry something, you know that right?" Mathew questions as they leave the florist.

"It's okay, I got it!" Eden says as she's clearly struggling with holding all the flowers. 

"Okay, whatever you say." Mathew says with a sigh as he leads the way to the car.

Once at the car, Eden tries to balance the flowers in one arm as she digs into her purse for her keys.

"Ya know what, maybe if you let me carry something, you could get your keys." Mathew says as he reaches for the flowers and snatches them out of Eden's hands.

"Fine." Eden mumbles to the satisfied boy.

|

"So, how's you and Jayden?" Mathew questions Eden as they walk out of the party store with ten balloons each.