"Uh, where are you going?" I ask

"Oh, well your dad is stuck at work this weekend. So I'm gonna go visit him. I should be back sometime Monday. Is that okay?" She says still packing

"Oh yeah, I'll be fine here."

"I know you will sweetie! I'm gonna go now.  I love you, call me if you need anything."

"Okay I will. I love you too bye." I say and she walks out the door. Yay! Now she cant say no to the ATL concert.

-----

Its almost 6. I should probably get ready for the concert.

I get up and take a shower and then blow dried my hair. I put on white shorts that kinda fray at the end and a red and black ATL crop top. I added a few bracelets to each arm.

My makeup was just some thin liquid foundation, mascara, and black eyeliner to make my blue eyes pop. I did my hair up in a lose ponytail. It was like 90 degrees outside.

I looked at the time and Luke should be here any minute. I was honestly really excited to be going with him. He really is a good person. And i think i may be falling. But i know that he doesn't and probably will never feel the same.

Ding-dong.

I give myself a quick one-over, and head to the door.

When I open in Luke looks up and his eyes go wide. I hear him suck in a short breath and mutter something inaudible.

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask.

"Oh nothing. You look nice." He smiles, "Ready to go?"

"Yeah." I say walking out the door, locking it behind me. "You didn't forget the tickets did you?" I ask after we get in the car. I swear this kid would forget his head if it wasn't attached to his shoulders.

"No of course I didn't, they're right here." He said reaching in his right pocket, and then checking his other ones "I could've sworn-"

"Luke are you serious? My-"

"I'm kidding!!" He pulls them out of the first pocket he checked "They're right here." He gives me a devilish grin.

"Lucas you're such a, a-." I say as he starts driving.

"A what?"

"I don't know! An annoying... human."

"I'm annoying huh? well then I'll turn this car around since I'm so annoying."

"No no no you're not annoying. I lied."

"Mhm."

We get to the concert and after standing in line to get in for what felt like an hour, we finally entered the stadium.

The concert started soon after we found our seats. They started out with Weightless, one of my favorites.

Manage me, I'm a mess

Turn a page, I'm a book, half unread

The concert continued and it was amazing. All to soon, which was actually a couple hours, they announced that this would be their last song.

Lazy Lover

Find a place for me again

Backseat Serenade. That song was amazing. The chorus came and I belted out the lyrics.

"Backseat Serenade dizzy hurricane, oh god I'm sick of sleeping alone. You're salty like a summer day kiss the sweat away to your radio!"

After they finished the song, they exited the stage. I filed out of our row like every one else. After walking a few minutes I turned around to make sure that Luke was behind me. He wasn't.

Nonononono

And I don't even know where he parked his car, besides the fact that its in the main parking lot. I text him but he doesn't reply, he probably didn't hear it considering all the other noise. I decide to go sit outside an wait for him to find me. What else was I suppose to do?

After a few minutes  some random car pulls up...

Luke's POV:

How did I lose her? The concert ended, I turned around, and she was just gone. I have been looking for her around and around the stadium. And my phone is dead. Of course.

I had to leave the stadium so they could lock up or whatnot, so I was wandering around outside. And then I see her. I almost call for her. Her face looks like it has gone completely pale and she is slowly backing away from a car that had pulled up on the street.

Then a person comes out and walks towards her. Bot just any person. Daniel. Max's right hand man. By the look on Nikki's face I'd say she recognized him too.

I started running to them but they were far away. Nikki's turns to run, but is grabbed before she can even move.

"Luke!!" She shrieks.

I get to them and punch Daniel as hard as I can and connect with his face. He stumbles back, letting go of Nikki,  who runs behind me. Daniel then comes back and smashes my jaw. I then return him the favor and hit the side of his head. He falls against his car and slides to the ground holding his head. I then grab Nikki's arm and drag her down the street, as she is still half-frozen in shock.

By the time we got around the corner she had unfrozen and she jumped into my arms and buried her face in my chest.

"Thank you," she muttered against my shirt. I just smiled. She pulled away a bit and said "No, really. He would've taken me."

"I know," i reply, "but your safe now." I wanted to kiss her. She was so beautiful. She just stared up into my eyes. Then she glanced down at my lips and bit her own.

Whatever.

I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers.

Nikki's POV

Luke is kissing me. My mind is racing at a billion miles an hour.

What? He was kissing me? I thought he didn't like me like that. But maybe he does? I don't know? My mind kept piling on questions. I pushed them aside and just kissed back.

I pulled away and said "Come on, lets get you back to my house and clean you up." I grab his hand and pull him towards the last car in the parking lot. I was assuming that was his.

He pulled out the keys and I snatch them from his hand.

"Hey." he says trying to grab them back

"Nope" i say popping the 'p' and moving my hand to avoid his attempt to get the keys back, "I'm driving, because pretty soon you are only be able to see clearly from one eye."

He groans "Fine. Is it really that bad?"

"Uh, yeah. How can you not feel it?"

"Well its actually kinda numb."

"Okay well lets go." I say hopping into the car and heading to my house.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hey people!

i prob wont be updating til Sunday nite. so yeah...

ily all thanks for reading!!

xx

Noelle