youngblood // track seven

Start from the beginning

Reece then lowered to his knees and grabbed Luke's thighs, tugging him to the edge of the bed, "those pictures better be wonderful." He mumbled as he dipped down and sucked Luke's cock down his throat. Luke whined, arching his hips up, Reece pinned him down with a hand to his stomach, but the blond bent his legs and squeezed his thighs around Reece's head. Luke moaned, "god you're so good at this."

Reece hummed at the statement, before he moved his mouth south to Luke's entrance, Luke's hand slipped in to his hair, "taste amazing babyboy." Reece whispered, "gonna get you wet and open for me."

Once Reece made sure there was enough saliva on Luke's hole, he slipped a finger inside of him, mouth going back to Luke's cock. He sucked at him deeply and quickly, Luke whimpering and moaning, as Reece's finger moved at a quick pace, then moving up to two and then three and Luke was bucking off the mattress wildly. "Please!" Luke yelled, "oh god Reece, please!" Luke sniffled and cried out as Reece's fingers went deep enough, hitting his prostate. Luke covered his face as his legs squeezed around Reece's head, gripping tightly at his curls.

Reece pulled his mouth away and replaced it with his hand, "you're so needy." Reece cooed, "want to come baby, I'll let you come in my mouth?"

Luke nodded eagerly, "Yes yes yes, please Reece."

Reece grinned before he went back down on Luke and it wasn't even a minute later before Luke was coming hot and quick in Reece's mouth, he swallowed it down his throat and hummed around Luke's sensitive cock. Reece pulled his mouth off of him, pulling his fingers out, and pushed Luke's thighs up, pressing his mouth to Luke's sensitive entrance, hearing Luke cry out. Reece laughed against him, "needy baby."

Luke's eyes opened and his hands clenched in Reece's hair, before he released him, "Reece? Can you please fuck my face?"

Reece nodded, "Sure thing baby, turn around with your head towards me." Luke obeyed and turned around so head hung off the bed, he gazed up at his boyfriend and watched as he took off his jeans. Luke let out a small hum of delight when he saw Reece's cock, watched as Reece stroked his hard length before he tilted Luke's head and guided himself inside. Luke held on to Reece's thighs, letting Reece fuck his mouth slowly, his hand on his throat and feeling when his cock slid down.

Luke whined softly and grabbed Reece's butt, making him go a little fast, Luke's eyes slid shut. Reece lay his hand flat to Luke's throat as his hips fucked forward. He'd missed touching Luke like this, he hadn't in weeks as he'd been too busy with training and conferences and everything in between. He looked down at Luke's body, seeing his semi hard cock lying against his stomach.

Luke then pushed at Reece's thighs and he took a step back, but Luke dipped his head down between his legs and sucked his balls in to his mouth, Reece stroked his cock as he did it. "Mm so good Reece." Luke moaned, peppering kisses to Reece's thighs as he rolled on to his tummy and then sat up. "Do you wanna come now? Because I can go again?"

Reece nodded, "I can."

Luke smiled and sat down on the floor on his knees, letting Reece put his hands in his hair and guide is cock back in to Luke's mouth. Luke looked up at Reece as he sucked him off, keeping his lips tightly and using his tongue to touch Reece all over and Reece enjoyed every second of it, and not before long, Reece was coming over Luke's face messily, leaving Luke gasping.

Luke pulled away, giving one last suck to the head of Reece's cock, he then wiped at his cheek and picked up the come and licked his hand. As soon as his fingers left his mouth, Reece was picking him up and kissing him deeply, tasting himself. Luke giggled and let Reece clean up the mess before Luke put his arms around Reece's neck, he was glad he didn't need to lean up much, he was two inches shorter than his footballer boyfriend. "Where do you want me?" Luke asked, "the bathroom had a big ass mirror." He grinned cheekily.