Chapter 1: Have a Smoke Break.

Delsin's POV
Delsin Age: 12
Ruby: 6
Yang: 9

As of right now I was in the attic with my baby sister Rubes(Ruby). And we were waiting for our next beating...like always...we always stood up for each other. No backstabbing. No double crossing. Nothing. While sitting we whispered to each other to avoid the others hearing and decide to beat us harder.

Ruby: ...Delsin?...

Del: ...Yeah Rubes?...

Ruby: ...Why does our family not like us?...

Del: I don't know Rubes...*hugs her closer*...But I promise to never let them hurt you like I always did...Just like our little oath. Remember?

Ruby nodded and we hugged each other she held my hand and she wanted me to say our little oath with her. I agreed and held her hand.

Del/Ruby(in unison): Through thick and thin. Through Hell and back. Us Rose's will always stay. No matter who will put us down. We will always stand our ground. You can hurt and make us cry. But remember we will never die...

Ruby and I smiled at each other and we hugged each other close and quietly chuckled. But...it was cut short when the attic door opened and out came Raven...that filthy bird...always lying and using her blade on me. And only me. For if Ruby were to be at fault I would take her place in the beatings. Lost lots of blood at points but...I'd always make it. Raven looked at me and Ruby and walked towards us. And grabbed Ruby's arm and began to drag her away.

Del: What are you going to do to her!?

I then got kicked by Raven and I fell on my back and looked up and saw her looking at me with disgust.

Raven: It's her birthday. So me and the family wanted to play a game with her.

Del: What game?

Raven: A "Fun" game...with the fire pit...

My eyes widened and she slammed the attic door and I heard them block it with something and I looked out the window and saw Ruby yelling for me and yelling Raven to stop and soon Raven slapped Ruby and had Tai Qrow and Yang tie her up on a pole in the middle of fire pit and they lit the fire...oh dear God... they're trying to burn her to death...I began to panic and tried to open the attic door and failed I then looked at the window and saw the bars on the window were loose so I opened the window and found an object that's flat enough to use as a screwdriver and pushed the bars off and climbed down the house without getting noticed by the family. I then snuck around them and I heard Ruby screaming in pain from the fire. I quickly snuck into the shed and looked for what I could use to help Ruby and defend myself. I looked and saw nothing at all, then I saw a 6 foot long chain and wrapped it around my forearm and I barged out of the shed and the family saw me and grew very angry.

Tai: The fuck are you doing out here!?!?

Del: To save my sister from you...you... FUCKING MONSTERS!!

They drew there weapons out and I got into a stance and unraveled my chain and waited. Soon Yang ran towards me and tried to punch me and I swing my chain and it smacks her hard in the face and she falls down holding her face and soon I charged at Tai and I wrapped the chain around his leg and yanked it causing him to fall and I ran and kicked him in the balls.

He grabbed them in pain and I soon got pulled by Qrow and he threw me near the fire pit and I soon got kicked against the fire pit causing it to break and have the logs roll out and thankfully the fire was only on the logs and nothing else keeping Ruby safe from the flames.

I then got kicked again and a log rolled near me and the embers released smoke and I reached out for the log to use to smack Qrow with it and something strange happened instead...my fingertips started to absorb the smoke and I felt a great surge of power coursing through me and I realized something...I discovered my semblance...I then looked at Qrow and he positioned his sword above me ready to end me and I raised my hand to try and stop the blade but when I focused my hand on him a ball of smoke headshot him and his head got covered in smoke and he stumbled back and cough profusely and I got up and I looked at my hands and this happened.

I then looked at Qrow and he positioned his sword above me ready to end me and I raised my hand to try and stop the blade but when I focused my hand on him a ball of smoke headshot him and his head got covered in smoke and he stumbled back and cou...

Del: Hoho..Hell yeah!

I saw Tai and Yang get up and get in a stance but they soon started coughing badly when I headshot them and their heads got surrounded in smoke and little embers. I then looked at Raven and saw she was a little scared. Why?...I don't give a fuck. I turned and ran to Ruby and saw she was burnt but nothing severe. I then untied her and she fell but I catched her and she weakly hugged me and cried, and I cried as well. I then looked and saw that the smoke has disappeared from the family's heads and they looked at me in a little bit of fear. They walked slowly towards me and I aimed one arm at them, while I held Ruby in my other.

Del: Fuck off!! You almost killed my baby sister!

When I said that they looked full of regret and kept walking slowly at me and Ruby.

Qrow: Kid...let us see her so we can help her...

Del: Oh hell no! You'd probably just beat her for nothing she did wrong!...*sniff*

Tai walked closer to me more than anyone and was a few feet away from me and Ruby.

Tai: Delsin son-

Del: Fuck off Taiyang. I'm surprised you know my name after all this time...get close and I'll make sure this smoke kills you.

He slowly backed away and I picked up Ruby and I walked backwards to the woods and when I kept going till they were out of my sight I turned and sprinted off into the woods...

Del: Don't worry Rubes... Big Brother will keep you safe. I promise...and we'll find mom and we'll be happy with her...and we'll become hunters just like her and we'll become the strongest one's ever...I promise you...cause just like our oath...Us Rose's...

Will always stay together...

(Yeah... another story. Sorry but I'm going to Summer school and I just want to do something during my summer school/vacation. Sorry haha...k bye now.)