19

Jimin watched Jungkook leave the house with wide, dead eyes. He knew this would happen...of course this would happen. As soon as Jungkook didn't stand up for him against Jae, he knew what was going to happen. He crouched down and held his legs close to his chest, as his eyes squeezed closed, trying not to cry.

"Jimin...what...are you okay?..." Taehyung went over to him, carefully placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry...just..." Jimin stood up, wiping his eyes. "You guys...make sure he's alright, okay? I'll...I'll go now..."

"No, Jimin. Are you okay? What happened that made him decide that? I will talk to him-"

"No Jin hyung. I deserve this. I messed up. But I don't want you guys to feel concerned about this, even though I know you will, please don't. You can't be the reason we patch up, if we ever do. I...I messed up." Jimin nodded, coming to his conclusion as we went to the door. Taehyung grabbed his wrist before he could.

"Jimin hyung, we want to help. So please, if we can help, just tell us." Taehyung let go of his wrist.

"Thank you for the offer...but you've done enough. Thank you though." Jimin smiled at both of them, obviously on the brink of tears, as he left the house.

"Taehyung..."

"Yeah. Yeah, Jungkook found out about Jimin's past. But Jimin doesn't know about Jungkook's kidnapping...Jin hyung...what should we do?"

"Telling Jimin about Jungkook being kidnapped won't help the situation, I think that's for Jungkook to tell to Jimin. But...Jimin's past...it's not particularly great...and it seems like Jae spoiled it. That's what I could tell. So Jungkook's...yeah, I can understand."

"But Jin hyung...hyung, this is bad! Jungkook's gunna start his mopping again, and you know that's how bad things start! And now Jimin? He's also gunna loose it...what should we do?"

"I...I think this one needs time...so maybe Jimin's right. This time we shouldn't concern ourselves too much into this fight. Whenever we fixed things, bad things happened immediately after, so perhaps if they fix it themselves it'll stay fixed."

"Let's just hope hyung..."

~

Jimin went to his shared apartment, passing by Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi, who were all here on standby if needed as backup.

"Jimin-"

But Jimin had already walked to his room, shutting the door and falling onto his bed, crying immediately. He heard a soft knock on the door.

"Jiminie...are you okay?" Hoseok was trying to be patient, Jimin could tell. "Can I come in?"

Jimin nodded his head, before remembering that Hoseok couldn't see him, yet no words would come out of his wailing mouth.

"Alright, I'm coming in." Hoseok opened the door and immediately went over to hug the crying boy. He rubbed his back as he pulled him into a tighter hug. "Shhhh...it's gunna be okay Jimin, don't worry...I'm here..."

"H-hyung...he..." Jimin couldn't finish his statement as he cried harder, thinking about the situation over and over and over. "He b-broke up...with...m-me..."

"What?!"

"H-hyung he..." Jimin tried to control his breathing. "He found out."

"Oh...oh Jimin, I'm so sorry he found out that way. Was it in the fight?"

Jimin nodded.

"Jimin, you should rest...you must be tired. Mentally, and physically." Hoseok didn't pull away from the hug as Jimin nodded. "And it seems you already took a shower...so I hope you can sleep at all tonight. If you want, I can sleep next to you when I get ready to sleep?"