Sunday

Jungkook woke up in a warm bed. He shifted immediately naturally, the smell of bedsheets making him open his eyes. This was neither his, nor Taehyung's house. He sat up instantly, to see he had no shirt on, and that there was a sleeping figure beside him. Black hair, smaller body. His breathing started to hitch and his head started to pound as he looked all around, trying to find anything that would make sense. The body beside him shifted.

"Go back to sleep babe...you were up late~"

Jungkook knew this voice...

"Oh god..."

"Sleep babe...for my sake if not for your own."

"What the fuck happened last night?! We didn't...you didn't..." Jungkook let out an exasperated huff, completely distraught, sounding scared.

"Jungkook-ah, you're being loud and annoying. Sleep." Jimin looked up at him, a pout visible on his face.

Jungkook moved backwards on instinct, making him fall off the bed with a loud thump. "What the hell happened last night?! I-I...Seokjin hyung...I need to go." Jungkook stood up and searched for his shirt. He still had his pants on at least.

"Wait, Jungkook don't leave yet! Jungkook, hold up!" Jimin sat up, his voice deeper from sleep. "Come on, stay for a while...please?" His puppy eyes pulled Jungkook closer.

"Tell me what happened immediately."

"If you're gunna be like that, then no."

Jungkook sighed. "I can't go back without knowing what happened. So please tell me...what...happened?"

"Oh Jungkookie. Were you really that drunk?" Jimin patted the bed, and Jungkook sat at the edge of it...reluctantly it seemed.

"I guess so...Seokjin hyung didn't tell me to stop drinking...was it bad last night?..."

"Yeah, you walked into me while I was gunna go pick up Naaaaaaobody. Nobody important, and you totally blacked out, so I told them they would have to go home alone, and I took you to my place, here."

Jungkook thought the name started to sound familiar. "I'm writing down your address."

"Cool, come visit me. So you kinda threw up a lot, and I made sure you drank a bunch of water. I was gunna make you something light this morning, but you woke up first. Come back and sleep? You must feel terrible still." Jimin smiled lazily, looking soft and cuddly. Jungkook pushed these thoughts farther away then he thought possible and sighed.

"Thank you for telling me everything. But seriously...why don't I have a shirt?"

"I can't see your abs? I did so much for you and you complain about me taking off your shirt." Jimin flopped to the side and sighed dramatically. "I do so much for you."

"...I wouldn't mind breakfast..." He ignored Jimin's flirting.

"Keep your shirt off, and I'll make you something?" Jimin sat back up and rubbed his eyes.

"Black mail. Come on, I'm hungry. Then I'm leaving immediately after. They must be worried-ah! Where's my phone?" Jungkook frantically patted his pockets.

"Charging...somewhere around here?"

"Do you live alone?"

"Nope, my roommate is out though, so don't worry. You're only my show."

"Oh shut up." Jungkook stood up and walked out of the room, trying to find his phone. He walked around trying to find it before going back into the bedroom to see Jimin changing his clothes. His face slowly heated up and he went quickly to the bathroom to see his phone charging. He opened it and saw all of the missed texts and calls.