Tuesday

What the fuck was he doing. Jungkook had no idea what the fuck he had just done. Or what he was doing. What the fuck was he doing!?

Jungkook had dressed up nicely, and made sure he had his phone before leaving Taehyung's house. Seokjin hyung and Taehyung had both left for their jobs, but Jungkook had decided to take his off day today. Perfect for a date...that he rudely asked of Jimin. Jungkook walked down the streets, turning corners, thinking about what exactly he had done. He had made Jimin believe there was hope between them, he had been flirty, and he was positive Jimin saw him blush.

Jungkook felt his face heat up barely, just by thinking of all the things he did wrong.

"I called him cute, OMG what do I do, I bet he's still thinking about it if I'm still thinking about it oh god oh god-"

But his thoughts were cut off when he came up to the familiar doorstep and apartment number. Jungkook took a deep breath and knocked. Almost immediately the door was opened, and Jungkook smiled on instinct, ready to see how Jimin had dressed. He was not ready to see a new body, black haired bed head, sleepily rubbing his eyes.

"Jimin said he wanted you to come in first before you two left, so come on in. He's in his room." The man opened the door more and let Jungkook in, then closed it afterwards and locked it. "And look...with the whole villain-hero thing...we're good right now right?"

"Yeah...not worth the hassle."

"Like you could beat me. Just because I'm sleepy doesn't mean anything."

Jungkook looked him up and down and literally could not help but think about how well built he was. This had to be Hoseok. "Of course. But I'm sure that I could stop you for it to be even enough."

"I'm stronger then you think. But besides that...before you go in...just- this time be good to him okay? He was thinking about today all day after he got off his job, so he has high expectations. Make it good okay?" Hoseok smiled warmly, and Jungkook wondered how this beautiful man was a villain.

"I'm going to try my best. I mean...I did say I'd give him a try." Jungkook smiled back, suddenly feeling comfortable next to him.

"Oh! So you two aren't dating? I thought you two were since the whole Gust thing happened?..."

"Nope. It's the whole...hero villain thing. You get it right?..." Jungkook could tell Hoseok wasn't having that excuse. "Don't read me." He thought.

"I understand it, but I don't relate. Is love not love no matter what side you're on?" Hoseok smiled fondly like he understood, yet eyed Jungkook questioningly.

"I know it is. I just don't want...to know that I'll always have to stop him. How do I love and support someone who I know is doing the wrong things? That's his job! That's your job. Part of loving someone is supporting their decisions..." Jungkook looked down, sad that he had finally confessed some of his feelings. He felt confused as to why he told this to Hoseok.

"Well...then I think you should know what we do is for other people." He nodded to the couch in the living room and the two sat down, continuing their talk, forgetting that Jimin was still desperately trying on outfits. "We never once steal or hurt people for ourselves."

"But you still steal and hurt people."

"Yeah. Sadly mostly heroes, but that's because they don't understand we're not like the others. Our boss, he's trying to help people. Everywhere. And he's fully convinced me and Jimin that what we're doing is right, and I'm sure if he explained it...you would understand too."