Meeting Him

I walked into school with my earbuds in. I'm listening to Creatures by Motionless In White. They are amazing. I've never seen pictures of them or anything. I just love the music. I can see my boyfriend Jackson. I pulled an earbud out.

"Hey sexy." He said.

His friends gave me a dirty look. Let's just say his friends hate me. I'm not at all like his friends. I have black hair, blue eyes, I love music, I don't play sports, I wear all black, and I have shark bites. His friends are jocks and dick heads. I fucking hate them. He is a jock too. We've been dating for 2 weeks and all he wants to do is make-out. Whatever, he's nice to me.

"Could you get this emo bitch away from us dude?" The football team captain Jim Larkin said.

"Guuuuys, she's my girlfriend." Jackson said. (He goes by J by the way.)

"She's an emo, J." Another jock named William said.

"But she's awesome." He said.

"Suuuure, and I'm fucking Jennifer Lawrence." William said.

"You guys are fucking pricks." I said.

"That's rude! Apologize." J said.

"No, fuck you!!" I said.

"Katie, don't be a fucking bitch." Jim said.

"Sorr-y! Jeez, happy now?" I asked pissed off.

"Yes." J said.

Then the bell rang and we went to class.

I have 1 friend, Sam. She is moving in 2 days. I hate this because where's she's moving, she can't call. We aren't that close though. I keep myself distant from people anyway.

Once it was time for lunch, we I met J at a table. As soon as I sat down, all the jocks and cheerleaders moved. I'm glows though, they fucking suck!!!

"Hey Katie. Do you think that we could meet at my place tonight at like 9:00? My parents are on vacation." J said.

"Sure, that's fine." I said shrugging.

We had only met at the mall and school. Never anyone's house.

Soon lunch ended and we went our separate ways in the large high school.

I'm 17 by the way. Just turned 17 about a week ago.

I really need some food, better go to the store.

My parents aren't alive anymore. They died when I was about 8. I miss them so much. I live by myself in an apartment I pay for. My mom and dad had about 78,000 thousand dollars that they saved up and it all went to me. I lived with my only grandma until about 3 years ago when she passed away at age 77. She was a bitch though. I convinced the people to let me live on my own because by that time there was still 77,345 dollars left. I got a job the day I turned 16 so I would still be making money.

Anyway, I'm in front of the store now that I've explained all that to you! I need paper towels, paper plates, orange juice, and Doritos. I got the first 3 things then turned the corner to get my chips. My phone buzzed and I saw it was Facebook. I'm not the brightest so I just checked Facebook without looking up at the isle to check for people.

Next thing you know, I ran into someone and fell right on my ass.

"Holy fuck! Are you okay?" A voice asked.

"Yeah, I'm stupid sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking." I said as I was helped up.

"It's fine." The voice said.