Prologue

Hello po, nagkaroon ako ng writer's block and I can't finish Asmodeus. I also decided to unpublish for the love of my senorita because of it. So, paano ba tayo mag-tanggal ng writer's block? By writing another story! Nawa'y matapos ko po ito.

***

Illegally Obsessed

They said it was just an infatuation. But I know, the moment you step inside the 4 sides of our classroom, that it's love.

They said that what we have is wrong. They said that it's not our fate to be together. They said that I should just stop dreaming that I can be with you.

They said... They said that that we are wrong.

But for me it's perfect. What we have is perfect despite of what they dictate about us. At that moment, when our eyes met, I know that this is what destiny want us to have. Destiny made it's way to have our love begin.

They said that what we have is a mistake and everything that we tried to fight for is wrong. They said that I was just too young and you were lonely. They said that we are just two different people who are immature enough to believe that what we have is right.

But no...

What we have is not wrong.

What we have is even beyond love.

I am Michigo Hela Rivas, 18 years old. Grade 12 student of Our Lady of Perpetual Succor College. My life is lonely and boring while to others I was just a normal student. But for you, I was this fierce, aggressive yet innocent girl who was fascinated with her teacher. You are Xavier Baron Dela Cuesta, a young teacher, 25 years of age. You are the symbolism of perfection, the epitome of our dreams. You are smart, kind and wonderful. I won't deny that you are handsome and beautiful.

And you are the man who will turn my life 360 degrees. You are my first love and I hope... That you will become my last and forever love.

And I will do anything to have you in my life, forever.

Anything.