Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" Reddit said bursting into the dorm.

"Bloody hell Reddit. Can't a guy get some rest around here?" Jäger said.

"It's three in the afternoon!" Reddit yelled. "A city is being bombed in an hour. You guys need to get out there and save it. While also working as a team. Something you obviously can't do."

Mia sat up. "I'm so sore." She muttered.

"Wimps." Reddit said. "Get up and meet me at the hanger in half an hour."

Adam sat up sore and stared daggers into Reddit.

"I hate him." Adam said when Reddit left. "I wanna snap his neck."

"Chill." Cole said. "He's just stressed."

"I think it's more than that." Adam said.

The 5 got up, ate, got ready, and Jäger, Mia, Cole, and Adam went to the hanger. Jillian worked on her lab.

Reddit, the pilot, Jäger, Mia, Cole, Adam, and some guy went into the helicopter. It took off.

"This is my superior. James." Reddit said. "We will be evaluating you."

James smiled and shook their hands. "I've heard about you. I am excited to watch you in a mission." James was tall. About 6 feet. He had buzzed blond hair and blue eyes.

"If you guys suck, you'll be replaced." Reddit said.

"Gee thanks." Cole said.

"Where did you get those guns?" Reddit said.

"Adam made them." Reddit said.

Reddit looked at Adam. "You're not permitted to make weapons!" He yelled.

"We are approaching the landing site." The pilot said.

"I don't take orders from you." Adam said. He ran and jumped out of the plane.

"He doesn't have a flight suit!" Cole yelled.

Mia pressed a button on her suit and gliders popped out.

Jäger smiled insanely. "This is my type of party!" He yelled jumping out of the plane.

Mia jumped. "Cole. Don't you dare. We are landing." Reddit said.

Cole looked down and started shaking. He looked at Reddit. Then back down. "I take orders from Adam. Not you." He said falling down. He started screaming and flailed as he fell.

"Push the button!" Mia yelled. She found him cute as he fell scared and being kinda dumb. She giggled.

Cole pressed the button, but nothing happened. He fell more screaming louder. "He's not pressing the button." Jäger said.

"Did something happen?" Adam asked.

Mia retracted her wings. "I'm going after him." She dove down. As she fell the ground came fast. She saw Cole and fell towards him. She wrapped her arms around him and opened her wings. They slowly flew towards the ground.

Cole collapsed and started gasping. Jäger and Adam came down and retracted there wings. Cole laid gasping and panting. Finally he said "Of all the people to have a broken suit." He gasped. "It had to be me."

"He has Acrophobia." Jäger explained.

"Oh." Adam said.

"Are you gonna stand there and talk or are you going to get on the mission?" Reddit asked.