26

Your POV

"I'm really glad you met my sister," Camila mumbled against my lips.

"Me too. She's really sweet," I said to her as I kissed her lips again before pecking her forehead.

"She was only sweet to you because she thinks you're cute," Camila rolled her eyes with a smile.

I laughed at her statement as I laid back on her bed.

"Where are your mom and her going?" I asked as Camila crawled up to me and straddled my lap.

"Pick up my dad from the airport," Camila mumbled like it was nothing before leaning in to kiss me.

My eyes widened as I dodged her lips and she looked down at me in confusion.

"Your dad is gonna be here?" I asked, making Camila understand why I was freaking out.

"Yes, stop freaking out. He already knows about you and I can tell he likes you," she said before kissing my lips gently.

I kissed her back and pretty soon we were in the middle of a heated make out session.

"Wait. We can't go too far. What if they get home and we're in the middle of something?" I asked her.

I felt bad as I told her the excuse, because really I just didn't want to go too far with her while Lauren was on my mind. I couldn't do that to her. That wasn't fair.

"The airport is an hour away, babe. Don't worry about it," she told me, kissing my neck to calm me down.

"Camila..." I trailed off as I felt her hands start roaming.

I let out a breathy moan as I felt her cup me through my jeans.

She smirked against my neck, which drove me to flip us over.

She locked her legs around my waist as I kissed her hard and I heard my phone go off.

"Ignore it," Camila breathed out against my lips, running her hands down my back and helping me pull my shirt off.

She trailed her hands down my shirtless torso as I kissed her neck and I heard my phone go off again.

"Who is it?" I asked, fiddling with the button on Camila's jeans as I felt her reach over to pick up my phone.

"Why is Lauren texting you?" She asked, making me stop my movements.

I sat up and grabbed my phone to look at the messages.

Lauren:
Are we still hanging out later?

Lauren:
Is that a no?

Lauren:
I'm sorry if I'm bothering you.

Lauren:
Okay. I'm gonna stop texting now.

"You guys were planning on hanging out?" Camila asked.

"Uhh... she asked me to hang out while I was leaving. I told her we would later," I explained as I messaged her back.

Y/n/n:
Sorry I was busy. We still can if you want, just maybe not tonight.

I felt horrible sending the message.