Epilogue

Little A/N before this starts because i want to thank you guys for all the support on this book. It really means the world so thank you❤️
ALSO
I'm have a new book that I'm going to start posting that is a backstory book for my instagram story I wrote. I'd really appreciate it if you guys went check out those stories, and again, thank you for all the support and enjoy the epilogue!

P.S. If enough people want I'll post the first chapter of my new book today😉

~*~*~

Your POV

8 Months Later

"A hiatus?" I asked Lauren.

"Yea, all of us agreed that we wanted a little time to grow individually," she explained. "We're selling the house and finding places on our own."

"How's this gonna affect us? Like will you be going on a solo tour and stuff?" I asked her.

"Actually I was given an opportunity to open for Halsey for her Latin American leg of tour, but I was hoping you'd come with me..." she trailed off, making me smile.

"Yea, of course," I told her. "I wouldn't be in the way would I?"

"No, not at all. I really want you to be there with me, and I was hoping you'd help me with my album production."

"You're already thinking about an album?" I asked.

"Well, right now I actually do need to produce a couple of songs to debut on tour, but eventually yes. I want to make an album and I want you to help me," she told me with a sheepish smile.

"Of course I'll help you," I told her.

She grinned and cupped my cheeks, bringing me in for a kiss.

"You guys are gonna kill it as solo artists," I mumbled against her lips, making her smile.

"Yea, we will."

~•~•~

"Run that back one more time, Lo," I told her as she was in the recording booth.

She nodded to me as the producer played that part of the track over again and she began to sing.

I wish I had no expectations
I wish I could get through your head
With no confrontation
Really wish we could talk about it instead
All these tears that I've cried while I'm turned to the side
And you're in the same fucking bed
Wish I had no expectations
But I expect, you expect, we expect

"Perfect," I told her, making her smile as she took off the headphones and walked out of the booth.

"That sounded great, Lauren," the producer complimented as she sat on my lap.

"Thank you," she said, blushing slightly.

"This song is going to be big when you release it," he told her as he played with a couple of things. "I know that won't be for a while, but when you do."

I could tell how excited Lauren was to even be having this conversation from the way she was smiling ear to ear.

"The fans are gonna go crazy when you debut it," I told her.

"I'm so excited. I can't wait another week," she said, referring to the HFK tour starting in a week.

"Well, you're gonna have to," I giggled.

"I know. I'm really glad you're coming with me," she told me.

"Yea, me too. I have some news," I told her.