21

Your POV

I stretched slightly when I started to wake up, growing confused when I felt a weight on my chest, but quickly remembering the events of last night.

Camila was at a party and almost got drugged. I brought her home. Lauren knows about us.

I looked down at the sleeping girl on my chest, my heart breaking at the sight of the tear tracks stained on her cheeks.

I kissed her forehead, feeling her stir as she nuzzled her head farther into my neck and clutched onto my waist.

The girls were probably up if they hadn't already left for the studio.

Camila didn't have a studio session today so I was relieved about that.

I heard her groan a little as one of her hands came up to rub her temple.

I ran a hand through her hair and replaced her hand with mine, massaging her temple.

She rested her head on my chest as she let out a sigh.

"I'll go get you some Advil," I told her, feeling her nod slightly as I slipped out of bed and went downstairs.

I quickly grabbed a bottle of water and the bottle of Advil, going to leave the kitchen but turning back around to grab a few extra things.

When I walked back into my room Camila was in the same spot, still rubbing at her temples.

"Baby," I whispered and she looked up at me with her bloodshot eyes.

"Here," I told her, handing her the water bottle and two pills.

She quickly took them and smiled slightly when I handed her the banana I had grabbed.

"Thank you," she said, pulling my chin up and pecking my lips as I sat next to her.

"Can I ask you something?" I mumbled as she took a bite of the banana and nodded.

"Why were you at that party? You never said anything about a party to me," I said.

"I didn't plan on going, but one of my friends insisted that I go. She ended up ditching me within the first fifteen minutes. I had just been sitting there alone until some guy came up to me," she said, and I saw her visibly tense.

"Camila..." I trailed off, resting my head on her shoulder as I sighed.

"I know. I know. I was being stupid," she admitted.

"Where does your mom think you are?" I asked, feeling her freeze.

"Shit," she muttered, pulling out her phone and immediately calling her mom.

"Yes, Mama. I'm fine. Y/n picked me up. I'm at his house right now," she said into the phone.

I rubbed her waist as she talked into the phone.

"I'll be home later. Okay. Bye," she said before hanging up the phone.

"Is she mad?" I asked, looking up at Camila.

"No, she was just really worried," Camila answered as she cupped my cheek.

"So was I," I whispered and Camila sent me a sad smile.

"Did you talk to Lauren?" She asked as she laid back on my bed and pulled me down next to her.

"No, besides last night in the car," I answered.

"Why were you being so rude to her in the car?" Camila asked as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"That's a long story," I sighed out.

Camila stopped her movements and propped her head on her hand.

"We have time."

"Camila, I don't even know how to tell you this," I told her and she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Tell me what?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Lauren and I were really close when I first got here," I told her and she nodded.

I had already told Camila the story of finding out I was Ally's cousin and moving out here.

I told her everything, from the police telling me my father was killed, to me moving to California with Ally.

"Close how?" Camila asked, skeptical about where this was going.

"Like... we smoked weed and made out...?" I said, my words sounding more like a question than a statement.

"You're joking... right?" She asked, backing away from me slightly.

"Hey, that's way over. As you can tell we aren't on very good terms. She's fucking around with some other dude at the moment," I told her and she looked surprised.

"What?" I asked, confused at her expression.

"She chose some other guy over you?" Camila asked.

"Yea, and my money is on that rapper who was on Work From Home with you guys," I told her.

"She's fucking Ty Dolla Sign?" Camila asked with an amused expression. "He's like thirty-two."

"He's thirty-three," I corrected, watching her eyebrows raise at me.

"You did your research on her new boo?" Camila asked.

"I wanted to know who he was," I rolled my eyes when she giggled.

"I'm kidding, babe," she told me as she hugged me.

"It's whatever. I'm over it. I got you now," I said, watching her cheeks blush slightly.

"Yea, and I'm not going anywhere," she said as she leaned in and connected our lips.

"Except for home, because your mom is gonna kill me," I mumbled against her lips, making her laugh.

"No, she won't. She loves you," Camila said as she stood up.

"Do you need some clothes?" I asked, knowing her clothes from last night probably smelled like alcohol and weed.

"Yea, can I shower here before we go?"

"Of course," I told her, grabbing a different hoodie for her and sneaking to Lauren's room to get her a pair of Nike shorts.

"She's gonna kill you," Camila laughed as she entered the bathroom.

"She'll get over it. She did tell me to take care of you. That's what i'm doing," I told her as I gave her a towel and left her to shower.

While Camila was showering I got dressed and picked up her clothes from last night, throwing them in my clothes hamper.

I'd get them back to her eventually.

A short while later she padded into my room dressed, her still damp hair in a messy bun.

"God, I wish I could see this every morning," I sighed as she walked into my embrace and giggled.

"You're amazing," she mumbled against my chest.

"You are too," I told her, kissing the top of her head.

"C'mon, let's get you home."