c12

Chapter 12: Please

Chapter 12: Please

I opened the room door and pulled Nick inside quickly before slamming it shut

Nick grabbed onto my waist and pushed me against the door before sucking on my neck.

I took his blazer off and began undoing his shirt. He unzipped my dress, and I let it fall off of me.

I pulled him closer to me by his pants before unzipping it. He quickly slid it off and hoisted me onto his waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist for security as he walked us to the bed. He lay me down and trailed hot kisses all over me.

I never knew lust this heavy, so heavy that it was driving me crazy. I'd probably cry from the frustration if he refused me again. I never thought I could want- no, need- someone this much.

I pulled at the band of his boxers before slipping my hand inside.

He was huge and so hard. I wondered how he would fit, but if he did before, he would again.

Touching him made me even more turned on.

As he continued to trail kisses on me, he slid his hand in my underwear, and a soft moan escaped me.

"Please," I begged while pulling him out.

"I don't have a package with me. Are you sure?" he asked while sliding my underwear off, and I nodded, not really giving much thought to what he had to say.

He slid his boxers off and positioned himself at my throbbing entrance. He took his piece in hand and rubbed it slowly on my entrance, intentionally teasing me.

"Nick," I groaned, earning a slight  chuckle before he eased himself inside.