Chapter 22 - Big News

{Your POV}
The door opened and there stood George, relieved that I was safe. "Oh, thank God, why did you run off like that, (Y/N)?" he asked. "Don't ever scare me like that again!" "Um, hi!" said Ben, obviously knowing that George forgot he just burst into his friend's house and forgot that he was standing there. "Oh, hi, Ben," he said, bro-hugging him.

"Thank you so much for keeping (Y/N) safe! If you didn't know already, we're—" "Dating. Yeah, (Y/N) told me," Ben replied with a smirk. George blushed as he picked me up. He twirled me around and kissed me. "I'm sorry that I scared you, George," I started. "I knew this would happen, I just didn't know when." "As long as you're safe," he replied. "I'm the happiest man alive." I smiled. He really did care.

"Oh, yeah. Tomorrow, Proper Productions and the Squad all go to Minefest!" I gasped. I've always wanted to go to Minefest as a kid. "I can't believe I'm actually going to be on stage at the place I dreamed of as a kid! But I just imagined watching other YouTubers, I never imagined actually performing and answering questions!" I said.

"Well, tomorrow we board a plane and get a hotel. The next day, we perform. Then, we all stay until Tuesday. It's like a vacation with fans!" Ben explained. "Even though I can't perform, I'll still be there with you guys!" I hugged both of them, "Thank you so much for making this happen!" I squealed. "You're welcome," said Ben. "Yeah, there's not a thing I wouldn't do for my girlfriend," George replied.