Chapter 8 - Truth Or Trapped?!

{Your POV}
"Alright, so, we're going to ask everyone at least one truth and one dare. (Y/N), you can start, because you're the new member of ProperLife," Zach explained. I nodded. I looked around. "Okay, Ariel, truth or dare?" I asked. He paused a moment and said dare. "Okay, I dare you to call Moose by his real name," I told him. I looked at Moose, and he had an evil grin on his face, while he was looking straight at Ariel. Ariel sighed, and looked at Moose. He stood up. "Okay. Hey, George, want some Moose milk?" he asked Moose. He stood up, as well. Then he ran at Ariel and knocked him over. "Why?!" asked Ariel. I laughed, and so did everyone else.

"Your turn, dude," I said to Ariel. He sat back down and glared at me. I laughed. "Jay, truth or dare?" he asked. "Give me a dare," he replied. "Pretend like you're in a Toyota commercial. Sing, "I love what you do for me, TOYOTA!" and jump into the air," he said. Jay was red in the face. He took a deep breath, grabbed a pillow from next to him, and screamed into it. We all laughed. Oh, it was about to get GOOD.

He stood up. "I love what you do for me, TOYOTA!" he yelled. Then he jumped and landed on top of Matt, who was sitting next to him. "OW!!!" he yelled. He got up. We all laughed. "Sorry, blame Ariel!" he pointed to Ariel. We all laughed harder. "Okay, truth or dare, Burt!" he said, proudly. "Truth!" he said. "Have you ever let someone take the blame for something you did?" he asked him. He looked at Jay like he was crazy! "Of course I have!" he shouted.

"Truth or dare, Zach." "Dare," Zach answered. "Tell me something you don't want me to know," he said. "I snuck inside your house once and took some food," he admitted. "Oh, wow, no wonder I ran out of Doritos that day!" he said, sarcastically. "C'mon, man, they're good!" Zach said. "Uh, duh! That's why I bought them!" he said.

"Alright, alright. Ash, truth or dare?" "Um...truth!" she said. He looked at Ryan. "Okay, who's your crush?" "Um..." she looked at Ryan. Then, she looked down. "Ryguy," she whispered.

Zach cupped his hand around his ear. "What was that?" he asked her. Ryan was looking right at Ash, waiting for the name. "I don't wanna say. Could anyone else hear that?" she asked. "I did, I have really good hearing," I explained. "Could you tell everyone, please?" she asked me. I nodded. "She said Ryguy," I told everyone. Ash looked down, red in the face. Ryan was red, too. It was so cute!

{Ryan's POV}
She said she had a crush on me. On me! Out of all the other guys out there, she said me. I can't believe it! I've liked her for way too long! This relationship may actually work out! Ash looked up, still red in the face. She looked so cute when she blushed! "Okay, Sabre! Truth or dare?" she asked. "I'm picking dare, after what I saw out of you and Ryan!" he said. She blushed again, and so did I.

"Anyways, back on topic," she said. "I dare you to play a prank on anyone in this room later!" she said. "Okay!" Sabre said, excitedly. "Alright, truth or dare, Tyson?" he asked. "Truth!" he said. "Is it true that you're sick and tired of filming and recording the Proper Productions videos?" he asked Tyson. "To be honest, no, because I get to do so many fun things!" He said. Sabre nodded. "Truth or dare, Meagan?" Tyson asked. "Dare!" she said. "Lick the floor!" he said.

She did and said, "Ha! Joke's on you because Ash and I vacuumed the floors before you got here!" "Darn it!" he said. "Shark, truth or dare?" she asked Shark. "Truth!" "Have you ever made out with someone here, and if so, who?" she asked. Andrew blushed. He nodded. He then grabbed Emma's arm and held it up. "Andrew, it's okay, she's your girlfriend! We kinda expect that! No need to get embarrassed. I do that with Paige sometimes!" said Preston. Paige blushed. "Yeah, you're right, Preston. It's just expressing your feelings with someone!" said Andrew.

"Mogi, truth or dare?" "Dare!" said Mogi. "I dare you to chug some water!" said Shark. Mogi shrugged. Meagan handed him a water bottle and he did just that under a minute. "Wow, nice!" I said. "Thanks, it comes naturally to me," he said. He sat back down.