3 | (Y/N) ~ Not Possible ~

The next day, I texted George to see what time we wanted to go see the movie.

Bekfast Boi 🥛

hey George what's going on this morning?

hey (Y/N) nothing much just going out to eat some BEKFAST btw it's moose not GeOrGe

well sOrRy i was just about to go out to eat too

ok well do you want to come with me? i could pick you up from your place and we could go to waffle house if that's cool with you

sure that's cool i'm house #290 on gibson st

ok i will be there in 10 minutes

ok see you then. byeZ

byeEeeEeeeeEee ❤️

I thought and decided to ask him about the movies when we met up. I went upstairs and took a shower. When I got out, I got dressed up in a sweater shirt that had a wolf howling at the moon on it, some short jean shorts, and some black Adidas. I brushed my hair straight and let it down. I grabbed my phone and looked at it, it was 10:43 am. George was picking me up in 7 minutes. I put my phone in my back pocket, grabbed my wallet, and went downstairs to go on Snapchat until he got there.

George

I was supposed to pick up (Y/N) at her house. I texted her that I was going to be bringing some friends along, namely Nathan and Kayla. Andrew and Emma were going in the GTR. I got ready in some basketball shorts, a black Adidas shirt, and some white Adidas shoes. I got in the G-Wagon and picked up the couple, then headed out to pick (Y/N) up.

As we arrived, everyone sat in the car, while I knocked on the door at (Y/N)'s house. She answered, looking really good. "You ready?" I asked. "Yeah, let's go!" she said, happily. I'm guessing she caught a glimpse of my car, because she gasped, "Is that a G-Wagon?!" "Yeah." I blushed, looking down and putting my hands in my pockets.

We got in. Nathan and Kayla were in the back seats and I was driving in the front, with (Y/N) in the passenger seat. "Let's go get some BEKFAST, mates!!!" I said in my weird kid voice. We all laughed as we went to Waffle House. She introduced herself to everyone and they all loved her! Kayla and Emma even asked her if she wanted to sleep over at Nathan's house. She accepted. She had made so many new friends! Nathan was just sitting there, questioning what he had let his girlfriend do. I smiled. I was happy she was making friends!

(Y/N)

"So, George?" I asked as we all got out of the car. "What goes on?" he asked me, with his cute little smile. "When are we going to the movies and what are we going to go see?" I asked, honestly hoping he wouldn't say Annabelle Creation. He looked at the sky and thought. "I think everyone decided to go at 7 tonight and see the movie Annabelle Creation." He finally said, the words that I hated coming out of his mouth.

"Oh, no." He looked at me and chuckled a little. "What's wrong, do you not like scary movies?" He laughed, which made me blush a bit. "I can take scary movies," I started, but then paused for a moment. "but I just don't like that one, by the looks of the trailer." He looked into my eyes very lovingly. "It's okay, everyone will be there for you, and the girls will be there, so don't worry about it. Now, let's go get some good BEKFAST, everyone's waiting!!" I laughed and we both headed insides He's right, everyone's there for me and, I mean, I do need to grow up, I am 17, after all. We all went inside and ordered our food.