Chapter 5 - Safety First

{Your POV}
Oh my gosh!!! I just showed everyone that I'm actually a wolf! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, what do I do?! This is supposed to be a huge secret between only me, my family, and the doctors! No one else is supposed to know about this! I might get exposed!!! People can try to kill me and transfer my blood to their blood system so they can gain my powers to shape shift!!! Oh my gosh!!! I'm going to die!!!

I walk out of the bathroom and, to my surprise, George runs over to me, picks me up, and hugs me very tight, which is very strange, because George never hugs anyone because he wants to act like he's tough and manly and has no feelings for anyone, which he is really bad at!!! He puts me down, and everyone stares at us. Oh my gosh!!! I felt red hot. I was so embarrassed!!! I brushed my hair out of my eyes, looked at everyone, and then explained what's going on and how I'm able to shape shift into a wolf.

{George's POV}
When (Y/N) came out of the bathroom, I ran over to her, picked her up, and hugged her so tight!!! I was so happy she was okay!!! She was so light! She felt like I was picking up a feather. I guess that's just her wolf effects. I put her down and noticed everyone staring at us. I blushed. It was so embarrassing!!! I looked over at (Y/N) and her face was red. She brushed her hair out of her face. She was so cute when she blushed!!! I loved her so much. I would do anything for her. She probably liked someone else, though. But I knew I would never stop loving her. She meant the world to me. I would never let her go.

Kayla ran over to (Y/N) and gave her the biggest hug ever. "I'm so happy you're okay!!!" she shouted. Paige and Emma came over and did the same. "We were so worried!" Paige cried. "We promise not to tell anyone that you're a wolf," Emma said. "Same here, right guys?" Nathan asked us. "Right!" Preston and Andrew shouted. "Right, George?" Nathan asked me. "Of course!!! I would do anything to keep (Y/N) safe!" I shouted. I had just realized what I had said, and everyone's eyes were on me. Of course! (Y/N) was standing there with the girls. She was blushing. Hard.

{Kayla's POV}
Oh my gosh!!! (Y/N) is a wolf!!! I promised not to tell anyone, it's a huge secret to keep. I went over and hugged her, and the girls did the same. I can't believe she can shape shift, though. "Oh my gosh!!" I said. "This is so exciting!" Emma squealed. "That's so cool!" Paige shouted. "Now we'll have something interesting to talk about at the sleep over! I wonder if Megan can keep secrets?" I said. "Uh, I mean, I guess," said George. George took his phone from his back pocket. He looked like he was texting someone and then sent the text.

"She's on her way here to meet you, and she's so excited to have another girl, besides Ashley, on the ProperDummies." he said, smiling at (Y/N). "What?" she looked at him, confused. "Oh my gosh, did you just add her as a member of the ProperDummies?" I asked. He nodded and smirked. "Yep, and there's nothing you can do about it," he said, arms folded. (Y/N) looked at him, annoyed.

"Oh my gosh, George, I don't wanna be part yet because I don't know how to play Minecraft on PC," she said. "Then I'll teach you, but you're still part, and we are going to be making a video introducing you to all the fans and teaching you, and showing all the fans your deaths on the game." He smiled this evil looking smile and stared right at her...

{Your POV}
"George, take me off now," I said, in a serious voice. The nurse walked in and said that I was able to leave now, if I felt okay. I nodded, and we all got in the Lamborghini, and Preston got in his car with Paige, driving to their place.

"Wanna hang out at my place?" I asked George. He nodded and we dropped off everyone at their houses. We stopped at my place and went inside. "I just texted Kayla, and she said that Megan will meet you at the sleepover at 5," I nodded. Then he smirked. (You live by yourself, BTW.) I looked at him with an annoyed look on my face. Then I went into the kitchen door frame. "Ooh, look! Moose milk!!" I shouted. George ran in, and I grabbed his phone out of his back pocket and ran upstairs like lightning. Now, I was pretty fast, so it's hard to play tag with me. What can I say, effects of the wolf.

George felt me grab it and whipped around. "(Y/N)! Give me back my phone!" "No!" I called back he chased me upstairs, and I locked myself in my room. Unfortunately, I have a bathroom next to my bedroom, and there is a walk-in closet connected to it, and the closet is connected to my room, so he found his way in. He saw me with his phone, and I ran downstairs, with George chasing me. Somehow, I slowed down and he caught me trying to run up the stairs again. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Let me down!" I demanded. "Nope, you'll try and escape with my phone again." he said. "I'll go ahead and tell you, you're not getting your phone back until you take me off the ProperDummies for now." George was furious, in a playful way. "And I'll go ahead and tell you, you're not getting away from me unless you give me my phone back, and I won't let you take yourself off."

"Fine." I said, satisfied. I kicked him in his leg and that made him a little weak. I tried to slip away, but he kept his promise that he wouldn't let me. He pinned me down to the couch and wouldn't let me go. Oh no. I didn't know how to get out of this, not even the wolf effects helped me. George was so strong. But I was, too. He had these muscles that held me back a little. He was so cute. "Argh," I struggled.

"Face it, (Y/N), I'm too strong." he smiled. "Let me go!!!" I yelled. "Give me back my phone." "No way!" I said. He held my arms down tighter. I gave up. I caught my breath and stared into his eyes.

{George's POV
I held (Y/N) down with all my strength. The truth was, she was very strong. She eventually gave up and looked into my eyes, and I did the same with her. I could see the wolf in her eyes. They were sparkling (E/C). Then, I felt heat rise up in my cheeks. I knew exactly what it was. I was blushing. So was she. Gosh, she was so cute when she blushed. Then, something happened. Before I knew it, her lips were against mine. But it wasn't any ordinary kiss. She pulled away and started crying. "I'm sorry," she sobbed.

"It's okay, I actually kind of.....liked it...." I blushed. I gave her a hug and she snuggled closer to my chest, crying. She handed me my phone. "Here," she said. "Sorry I took it." "It's okay, I thought we were just playing a game," I said. Then she kissed me on the cheek. "I think I should get going..." I started. But she pulled my arm.

"Please stay, George. I feel safe when I'm around you. I feel like you're the only person I can trust. I wanna take my life step by step." She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes. "Okay, thanks," I said. "Thank you, George," she whispered. She looked up at me and I couldn't help but smirk. "It's Moose," I said. I couldn't resist. "I will call you what I want." She was a savage! "Whatever," I chuckled, and kissed her cheek. Then, we fell asleep on the couch...