Chapter 18 - Telling the Fire

{Your POV}
After the recording, George and I decided to look more closely at the city and go discover more of Texas' secrets. "Hmm, what do you wanna do today, Babe?" he asked. I smiled and jumped on his back. He grabbed under my legs and laughed. "Wanna go to Preston's house? He said I could come by anytime!" I exclaimed. "Okay, let's go," he said. I patted his side. "Get along, little doggy!" I yelled. He laughed and started to gallop towards the car from the backyard.

{Preston's POV}
Ding dong! I hear my doorbell sound and Paige answers it. "Well, that wraps up this Fortnite video, guys!" I do my outro for TBNRFrags and turn off my camera. I take my headphones off and go downstairs to see (Y/N) and George sitting on the couch, talking to Paige. I smiled.

"Hey! How's my favorite ice wolf and moose?" I greet them. They looked at me and smiled. (Y/N) got up and came over to me. "Hey, Prest!" she greets me. "How are you feeling?" "I'm okay, still trying to get used to being back in my old body, I guess," I said, as I looked down at myself. "Yeah, it's gonna take about a week or so," she said.

"Anyways, George and I have something to share with you and Paige!" I got confused, but in a good way. "What is it?" I asked. George looked at (Y/N), then put her on his back. "We're dating!" George said. Paige squealed and I stood there, my jaw dropped. George put (Y/N) down and came over to me. "Isn't this exciting, dude?" he asked, excitedly. I smiled and gave him a hug. "I'm so happy for you, Dude!" I exclaimed. He hugged back. "Thanks, Man!" he responded.