Chapter 4 - The Truth

{Moose's POV}
I walked into the hospital, along with Andrew, Paige, Kayla, Nathan, Preston, and Emma. We went over to the front desk.

"Hello, welcome to Willowbrook Hospital, how may I help you today?" The lady at the front desk greeted us. "Yes, hi. We are here to see (Y/N) (L/N)," I told her, as she looked through her computer. "Yes, she just came in 20 minutes ago," she started. "She's in hospital room 297, floor 4." "Thank you so much," said Kayla. We all got into the elevator and went to the 4th floor.

"I sure hope she's okay," Paige said, crying. Preston was their, hugging and comforting her, and so was everyone else. "Shhhhh...it's going to be okay," Preston said. I just stood there, wondering if (Y/N) was going to make it or not. I was quiet, but I felt it was hard to breathe, and I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I was pretty much dead without her. I was dying inside. My heart broke thinking about her dead.

Unfortunately, Kayla saw me crying. Her mascara was streaking down her cheeks, and I could tell she was just as broke as I was. She came over, still crying, and gave me a big hug. I didn't move. I was still dead, but still crying. I finally gave her a hug and cried silently. We got out of the elevator and went to room 297. Emma and Paige came over and hugged me, too. I hugged back and we cried all the way to the room.

{Nathan's POV}
Preston, Andrew, and I looked over at George. Emma, Kayla, and Paige were on both sides of George, hugging him. I looked at him. His face was red and puffy looking. He had tears rolling down his cheeks. He was so worried about (Y/N). He looked sick to his stomach. I knew he was heartbroken. He hugged the girls and comforted them, while they did the same to him. I looked ahead, smiling, but still sad at the same time. They all really cared about our friend.

I looked at Andrew and Preston, and they were hugging their girlfriends that had let George go. I looked to my left and saw Kayla standing there, holding her head in her hands. I went over to Kayla and gave her a hug. I hated to see everyone feeling this way, but when it's your girlfriend feeling this way and crying, you kind of have to comfort them. I gave Kayla a kiss on her forehead, and she snuggled closer to my chest. I loved her so much. I hugged her until we got to room 297.

{Andrew's POV}
Emma and I went to room 297, (Y/N)'s hospital room. We knocked on the door, and a very pretty nurse came to answer it. "Hello, are you here to see (Y/N) (L/N)?" she asked. I looked at her and nodded. "Is she okay?" George blurted out. "She's very healthy, and she's fine, but she is sleeping. All of you can go in to see her, but please be quiet, so the patient can sleep," she said. We all nodded. The nurse walked out of the room, and into another patient's room, and we all went in to see (Y/N), sleeping in her bed.

There were gray ears on her head, looking like wolf ears. There were seven chairs, waiting for us. We all sat down. I was worried about (Y/N), but even more worried about George. He just sat in his chair, staring at her bed, probably hoping she would wake up.

"You okay, Moose?" I joked. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes and looked away, like he was going to cry, but didn't want me to see. "What's wrong, George? She's going to be okay, the doctor said she's very healthy, but she's sleeping. She'll wake up later," I said to him in a calm and reassuring voice. Then, out of nowhere, he hugged me. TIGHT. He never hugs anyone because he wants to be tough and manly. I hugged back. I felt his shoulders moving up and down a bit and him sniffling.

He looked at me. "Will she be okay?!" he asked, loudly, but sadly. I nodded, assuring him that she would. Everyone looked at us, crying. We all did a group hug. Then, we all heard a soft whimper...

{Preston's POV}
We all group hugged when we saw George crying, because George never cries. We heard soft whimpering. I figured it was just a rescue dog in the hospital or something, but when we looked over to the hospital bed, we saw (Y/N) there, crying, and before we knew it, she transformed into a wolf in an instant.

We all looked in shock. (Y/N) was just sitting there, looking at us with her wolf eyes. She turned back into person form and went to the bathroom. She didn't come out for a while. I bet she was thinking about what we were all going to think about her turning into a wolf. If you ask me, I think it's pretty cool...