Chapter 11 - Ex's and "Oh!"'s

{Your POV}
We decided to do some prank calls downstairs. As we were having fun, we ended up calling someone we didn't wanna call. "Hello?" said the man. I remembered this man's voice. "Um," I said. "Wrong number." "Hold on a second," the man said. "Don't I know this voice?" "No," I said, trying my best to change my voice. "Yes, I do, this is (Y/N)." "Fine, you caught me," I gave in. "Why are you calling me?" he asked me.

"Me and my friends were doing prank calls and we accidentally called you." "What friends?" he asked. "You don't have any friends, you'll always be alone in this world, just like your mentally ill brother, (B/N)!" Tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt a tap on my shoulder. "(N/N), is everything okay?" It was George. I turned around and George saw me crying. He looked sad. "What's wrong?" he asked me. I turned back to the phone.

"My brother may be mentally ill, but he is just like everyone else in this world!!" I yelled into the phone. I was mad at this point. He had no right to bring (B/N) and his illness up in this conversation. If he wanted to mess with my brother, he was going to have to mess with me first. "You know what, Cameron?" I yelled. "It was a mistake calling you. Just get out of my life!" "Fine," Cameron replied. "Just tell your mentally ill brother I said hi!"

George heard what was going on in that conversation and interrupted us. "Hey, Cameron, I'm George, one of (Y/N)'s  friends," he said. "Oh," said Cameron. "Well, that's good! At least she has one freak that will be her only friend!" he said. "Oh, she has plenty more famous YouTuber friends!" George replied.

"Unlike you, she's actually made some friends that she can trust,and she's getting more famous on Youtube, making more progress to actually meet fans in person that actually respect her and like her! So, if you don't mind, please don't call back. Thank you, and have a nice day!"