Chapter 9 - Sabre's Story

{Sabre's POV}
I really liked (Y/N). When she spun the bottle, it pointed to me. Was this reality? I wonder if she liked me back. Then again, Mogi liked her, too. I was jealous. I liked (Y/N) the second I saw her. She was so beautiful. When we met her, Mogi whispered in my ear, "Dude, she's hot." He was telling the truth. "Dude, I bet she likes me more," I said. "We'll see," he said. When Mogi gave her the dare to do a cheer routine, I knew it was because he wanted to see her cheer. I did, too.

After the cheer routine everyone was going to the front door to go inside the house. But Mogi and I had an idea. We stayed behind with (Y/N), while Ayden and Lucas distracted George. We grabbed her arms and dragged her inside through the back door. "Hey, let go!" she yelled at us. I put my hand over her mouth, so no one heard us. Man, her mouth was warm. She started to move her left hand like crazy. I nodded at Mogi,  signalling him to grab her wrist.

"Why are you moving your hand so much?" he asked her. We took her into a dark room. Mogi turned on the light, and I locked the door behind us. She ran to the door. "Let me go!" she screamed. I held her down. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!?!" she screamed at us. Man, was she loud. "We'll explain later, (N/N)," I told her. I can't believe I called her by her nickname! Now she'll know we both like her! Why, Sabre, why?!?

My phone started ringing. Mogi came and held her down so I could answer. It was George. Oh, crap! He's probably wondering where we all are! "What's up?" I answered. "Hey, where are you, Mogi and (Y/N)? I thought we were all together," he said. I started to panic. Then, all of sudden, Mogi was on the floor, holding his stomach. Did (Y/N) kick him to the floor?!

I looked at her. "Uh, George?" I said. "I gotta go." I hung up. I went over to her and held her down. "You see Mogi, right?" she asked. I continued holding her down, holding her wrist, and I held up my knee for defense. "Last chance," she said. To be honest, I was scared of what she was gonna do to me, but I just looked at her and smirked. "Okay," she said. Here comes the pain, I thought.

She opened her mouth and bit my hand really hard. She bit me! She bit me! Why would would she ever bite me?! I grabbed it and fell to the floor. My hand was bleeding really bad. But how? Man, she had some good fighting skills. Then, she did something unbelievable! She swiped up on her watch and changed from a human into a wolf.

I couldn't believe it! How is that even possible? Did some of the others know about this? I guess that's why she said it was her spirit animal when Ayden was introducing himself. She ran to the door and up the stairs, still in wolf form. We were still on the floor, hurting, but we stared in shock.