Chapter 21 - Hurting the Boyfriend?!?

{Your POV}
I sat in the corner of my room and just cried. It must've been a full moon or something, because this crying is just random. Moose knocked on my door. "(Y/N), you okay?" he asked. "Go away, George, tonight's a full moon or something." I yelled across the door.

He walked in and saw me crying. He kneeled down to me and wrapped his arms around me. I looked up, furious and depressed, and scratched his cheek. He held it and looked at me, sadness and disappointment in his eyes. "I'm sorry, George, tonight is a full moon, and full moons make me emotional," I said, apology in my voice.

{George's POV}
She scratched me. And it bled. I was so shocked. I was asking for it, though. I was the one who decided to be her boyfriend. She warned me, anyways. She ran out of the door and out of the house. I felt so bad. I ran out and looked for her. She couldn't have gotten too far, could she? Wait...

{Your POV}
I ran as fast as I could through the trees of the forest throughout the city. I stopped running and saw something...

I went up to the house I saw and just ran in, human form on my watch. "(Y/N), where are you going?" asked Ben, my robot buddy. I stopped running and looked at Ben, tears in my eyes. Ben got a sad look on his face and came over to me, arms open for a hug. I hugged him and he hugged back, trying to calm me down. I cried in his arms.

"Shh, it's alright," Ben told me. I cried more and shook my head. "I scratched George!" I cried. "He's hurt! My boyfriend's hurt!" Ben stopped and looked at me. "You did what to who?!?" he panicked. He started to pace back and forth. "Oh no, this is bad," he said, repeatedly. He stopped and smirked at me. "George is your boyfriend, isn't he?" I stared at him and blushed hard. "Yeah..." I admitted. He picked me up and spun me around. "I knew you two would work out!" he shouted. Suddenly, we heard the doorbell ring...